tactics for next scum game

starofdavid

It's a sad day that we are dreading going to play celtic and we don't know how we will line up what players will even play or want to fucking play, one thing is certain we can't play like we did yesterday please no, I'd like to see us going for it 2 up front and a higher back line pressing the bastards, if we go down at least go down fighting. And Brown on a stretcher would save the season a bit. 

I suppose what we really have to look at why the last 2 old firm games have been so different ... did the filth just do all the hard work at Ibrox and yesterday was just a case of helping themselves to a busted flush? Whatever the case I think every player is playing for his future at the club now because yesterday was a fiasco

i dont think we can beat them just now. i just want to see effort. Dont let them bully us. I can accept defeat but i cant accept surrendering. Stick the fucking boot in them and avoid another cricket score.

Don't leave Morelos up front himself he needs help and cant do it all on his own

Sort out the fucking wings, we cant put a ball across even in a corner

And dont give them so much fucking space, its infuriating how we aren't capable of man marking against them 

We put as much focus right on the Hearts game next week as if it was the cellic game. Every player made to bust a gut and compete like fuck. We attack and press from the kick off.

Gee up Murphy, Morelos and maybe Windass to run at them right from the start and have a real direct go at their centre defence, no need for wide balls.  No Halliday or Docherty (Docherty will come good, but he's not ready yet for the big, big games where mental attitude and experience, even arrogance is paramount.)

Five at the back, two midfielders are going to have to work hard, but at least we know John and Tavernier can tuck in and help there. 

If Alves is up for it (not sure he will be) give him the armband, letting him know how important it is, and not to let the team down. Hopefully his pride and passion is still there for him to show he is a big player. 

If it works and we get a good or even great result then we do the exact same right from the kick off against them. A week between the two games is ample for players to recover.

If it doesn't work against Hearts then we are pretty much out of ideas as well as confidence, then Murty will have have to find his character and send every player out with a rocket up their arses, letting them know how much they've let themselves and the support down and this is their last chance to show us respect. 

1 hour ago, Thermopylae said:

I suppose what we really have to look at why the last 2 old firm games have been so different ... did the filth just do all the hard work at Ibrox and yesterday was just a case of helping themselves to a busted flush? Whatever the case I think every player is playing for his future at the club now because yesterday was a fiasco

How many want to be here?