It's 10 am...

Virtuoso

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

As I said in the other thread it's pointless sacking him when there's only a month of the season to go mate. 

I can't see what benefit it will bring having another stand-in for a month, then out the door again. It will contribute to the circus IMO.

Let him stay the last month of his contract and let the rebuild commence AGAIN (7th time in 7 years)

We are certainly consistant with our rebuilds, the amount of dross that has been at our club since McCoist time borders on criminal players/management and boardroom all culpable.

3 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

...and still no word of his resignation or sacking? In any other walk of life, he'd be long gone for being an abject failure.

No doubt we'll be treated to some mealy-mouthed pish from the club later on.

How can we sack out STAND In manager! He was nothing more than a stop gap that ended up having to take the job our targets tuned down. We already know he is only standing in till the end of the season, 5 games away, sacking him would be pointless and just make the board look like they are doing something.

Who would even replace him? The kit man? maybe one of the burds from the burger stall?

13 minutes ago, Davhow said:

How can we sack out STAND In manager! He was nothing more than a stop gap that ended up having to take the job our targets tuned down. We already know he is only standing in till the end of the season, 5 games away, sacking him would be pointless and just make the board look like they are doing something.

Who would even replace him? The kit man? maybe one of the burds from the burger stall?

How do we leave him in charge after yesterday.

Players showing him no respect coming off and him showing a total lack of bottle post match by saying it's too raw to confront them.

He's lost control of the squad and excepting anything different from yesterday in the coming weeks is madness.

We still have to try and secure 2nd and we're coming up against managers who have schooled murty in previous games Lemon, Clarke & Brenda.

Put Nicholl in charge for the remainder of the season.

2 hours ago, NixonRFC said:

Everything about Murty was the cheap option, mate... everything.

I like him and don't envy the job he's got, he got promoted way beyond his capabilities when a supposed Rangers man had a look at us and thought fuck this, managers used to throw themselves at this job, now its seen as a poisoned chalice and we can't even attract an Aberdeen manager - the more fuck ups we continue to make in that department the less prestigious the Rangers managers job becomes

Exactly, I actually used to quite like McInnes but to turn us down for a club and fans who hate us, who also post jokes about Fernando Ricksen and Ian Durrant was a shambles. Bullet dodged though.

As a support though, we really need our next manager to really lift and inspire us. Anymore cheap options will not go down well at all and will leave us trailing in next season's league.

5 hours ago, K.A.I said:

As I said in the other thread it's pointless sacking him when there's only a month of the season to go mate. 

I can't see what benefit it will bring having another stand-in for a month, then out the door again. It will contribute to the circus IMO.

Let him stay the last month of his contract and let the rebuild commence AGAIN (7th time in 7 years)

Send him back to coaching the youths and let Jimmy Nicholl take over with Miller. Johansson can follow Murty.

Let's be honest, it couldn't get any worse and Nicholl will most likely be working with the next manger that comes in.

6 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Send him back to coaching the youths and let Jimmy Nicholl take over with Miller. Johansson can follow Murty.

Let's be honest, it couldn't get any worse and Nicholl will most likely be working with the next manger that comes in.

I'm not so sure mate, it seemed worse a lot worse with Pedro and Warburton so who's to say it won't be worse? I'm not really wanting to sound like I'm making a case for keeping a failure in a job, I'm just thinking what if Nicoll and Miller can't get their ideas across right away and we go from second now to 3/4th ... it's still a gamble keeping Murty on the last month, but I think it's probably less of a gamble to keep him on than try something else for the last month but it's not really a great option either.

5 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

The Board has said our financial strategy relies on a European run and group stages. That is at risk and that will be the overriding factor in whether they keep Murty now or not - who in charge is the likeliest way to get the necessary points.

Our financial strategy is a piece of crap. There is no way that team are negotiating a path into the Europa League Group Stages.

54 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'm not so sure mate, it seemed worse a lot worse with Pedro and Warburton so who's to say it won't be worse? I'm not really wanting to sound like I'm making a case for keeping a failure in a job, I'm just thinking what if Nicoll and Miller can't get their ideas across right away and we go from second now to 3/4th ... it's still a gamble keeping Murty on the last month, but I think it's probably less of a gamble to keep him on than try something else for the last month but it's not really a great option either.

Listening to David Edgar just now who is suggesting Murty seems like a guy that could take a break down (words to that effect) and should be removed. 

1 minute ago, markem said:

Listening to David Edgar just now who is suggesting Murty seems like a guy that could take a break down (words to that effect) and should be removed. 

If that's sincere and there's a chance he could take a nervous breakdown then that's a game changer and needs removed for the good of his health and well being.

I'd like to know where David Edgar got his Murty's medical records and the psychology report on him from though. 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

If that's sincere and there's a chance he could take a nervous breakdown then that's a game changer and needs removed for the good of his health and well being.

I'd like to know where David Edgar got his Murty's medical records and the psychology report on him from though. 

Just caught the tail end of that there so not sure what drove him to suggest that but he said the words he is concerned about the guy - he did defo also say he may have it all wrong.   

Still a lot to play for in the last few games, he did ok when it was landed on him before hitting a wall so hopefully he can go forward from this latest shambles...it is so easy to make him the scapegoat for the results and poor tactics but seriously,  they players just show up, stroll onto the park and show fuck all passion for the jersey...the manager is not the one that was so far away from their players that they need to a call a taxi just to get onto the same field as them, he wasn't the one who should have been pressing them when they had the ball.....these guys are supposed to be professional footballers, they were supposed to be playing to get into a cup final, to secure a European spot, to represent the jersey and the club....THEY SHOULDN'T NEED THE MANAGER TO GET THEM MOTIVATED to go out and win the game....Any of the fans on the terraces yesterday, ANY of them, would have put more passion into winning that game....simply because they wanted it more...even if they played shite themselves it would have been passionate shite they played and the fans would have been happier to have lost (hopefully that makes sense) knowing that the guys on the field, they fans, had bust a gut for the cause.

Ross McCrorie was the exception ... bad he got sent off but at least he battled for every ball and was up against a strong guy....more like him is what is needed

We can call for change, we can shout for a new manager, we can have a fucking wish list but the sad thing is none if will happen until the board invest money in our future, they are screwing us and will be picking our pockets for season ticket money on another false promise of new manger, new players and other shit...........they just aren't doing it and until the fans stop ponying up with their hard earned cash, King and his lackeys will keep shafting us.

8 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

...and still no word of his resignation or sacking? In any other walk of life, he'd be long gone for being an abject failure.

No doubt we'll be treated to some mealy-mouthed pish from the club later on.

That’s if we get ‘treated’ to a statement at all. Silence is deafening! 

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

Yes that is for sure, listening to that wankers yesterday taking the piss of us all was a mixture of anger and frustration that I have not experienced in a good while. 

Exactly mate. Like many I fucked off early and there was a lot of anger and embarrassment 

5 hours ago, pcbear said:

We are certainly consistant with our rebuilds, the amount of dross that has been at our club since McCoist time borders on criminal players/management and boardroom all culpable.

The issue should’ve been dealt with back then. 

When we got demoted to division 3 the whole club should’ve been restructured. We should’ve brought in a young manager with lower league experience. 

Obviously this board have only been in charge a couple of years now, but even theyve only papered over the cracks.

1 minute ago, jintybear said:

I'm a total glutton for punishment I stayed until the very end :depressed:

Well done to you J, I was sitting yesterday sometime in the second half thinking about how you and many others had been so desperate for tickets and how shite the day was turning out for us all.

We just have yo remember we are still the people, it is just our team that is totally gone off the rails.

1 hour ago, BlueAvenger said:

Exactly mate. Like many I fucked off early and there was a lot of anger and embarrassment 

My bro in law stays in athletes village near the scum place. Can see me leaving early doors at the league game and heading to his for a cargo before the bus back to the club.

How sad that I'm even in a position to have to contemplate it.