Miller and Wallace Suspended

Just now, LochendBilly said:

Get Miller to fuck, take Murty with him and tell him respect needs to be earned, it is not a given.

Miller should have been gone long ago , under the last three managers he thought he was the boss.

As for Murty its unbelievable this guy still has anything to do with the club.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Exactly, guys like McCulloch and even Greig Wylde on social media are tearing row team apart for the shambles we were shown on Sunday. If anything, I’m happy that Miller and Wallace said the same from within. Murty may demand respect the same way Caixinha and Warburton did, but they weren’t up to it either and they got what they had coming to them when the players started to see through them.

With the exception of one or two, the shower of shite that we have as players would get PepG sacked.

To many fucking upstarts seeing nice as being a weakness. A common mistake by fucking morons. None of it is about players seeing through anyone, it's all about dross being legends in their own fucking minds looking for a scapegoat for their own failings, so let's deflect and bully the nice guy.

Get fucking real, apart from one or two, our players are fucking dross. Not their fault, they are what they are , but ffs be man enough to stand up and take responsibilty for their own failings. Not many players do, particularly the shite that plays in this backwater.

The work place is not a democracy. Do what you are told or get to fuck. Thems the rules!

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I also doubt that alone would cause suspension in the football world.

However if it was done in a confrontational, vindictive, aggressive, abusive or threatening way I'd imagine that was different.

They should have been aggressive and confrontational tho

4 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Get rid of Miller, Wallace and Murty today. We certainly don't need an U20's coach dragging us down but we also could do without players continually undemining managers when things aren't going right. 

So would it be better if  the players sat back and said nothing? Wallace is the club captain and should be standing up  and telling  it as it is, The dressing room is now obviously lost, Getting rid of Wallace and Miller for stating the truth, the tactics were all wrong the players on the park were spineless, players going for each other on the park, aye let's get shot of 2 players that care about our club and keep a under 20 coach who should have resigned on Monday morning after that display and by all accounts won't be here at the start of the season, by the way I'm not saying Miller or Wallace is good enough to play for us in the future but it's not them that should be shown the door. 

3 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

They'll blame anybody for this embarrassing ongoing shambles from that bunker in SA, aye it's awe miller's and walllace's fault! I despair I really do!

You do have a point. ALL this shite is engendered from the top. As I've said, standards have dropped so much we don't even have any integrity left.

This board need to lead from the front, as these kind of incidents have happened far too often under their tenure.

Dressing room bust ups are not knew, but it does appear this one, again I may add, has crossed the line for the board to intervene.

Time this board actually took back control and started doing the right thing. Player power is one thing, but anarchy and disrespect are another, no matter who the manager is.

We can but only hope that this is a catalyst for change.

Miller has brought our club into disrepute several times in the last two seasons and his wife’s behaviour was the last straw for me. He may have been part of winning Rangers teams but he is a mercenary bastard at the end of his career and he is looking out for himself.

Wallace I would be less sure about, but player dissent cannot be tolerated at Rangers even towards sitting duck managers.  If we allow Pedro and Murty to be undermined because they’re shite what happens if the new man suffers a poor spell where some primadonna isn’t playing?

Also, I fail to see how this development sits with the Murty is a shitebag school. Sacking your most senior player and suspending your club captain may be wrong, or stupid even but it’s certainly bold. 

The dressing room has been totally lost, our season is finished already, I honestly don't see us winning another game now as the players seem to have given up and now that Murty has been backed by the club I think the players are bewildered by what's gone on.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

You do have a point. ALL this shite is engendered from the top. As I've said, standards have dropped so much we don't even have any integrity left.

This board need to lead from the front, as these kind of incidents have happened far too often under their tenure.

Dressing room bust ups are not knew, but it does appear this one, again I may add, has crossed the line for the board to intervene.

Time this board actually took back control and started doing the right thing. Player power is one thing, but anarchy and disrespect are another, no matter who the manager is.

Nothing is changing , we all know that. The only reason any of those money grabbing shysters leave the club is when the fans stop buying season tickets and this next season its not happening. We have fans on here daily saying they are renewing then continually greet about how bad the board is .

14 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

They should have been aggressive and confrontational tho

If / when you played fitba did that ever happen with players to a manager? What were the repercussions?

Sounds like a bit of a mob mentality in there which for me results in  / targets undermining the manager which I'm not surprised he'd have issue with.

2 minutes ago, Jmax1998 said:

Miller has brought our club into disrepute several times in the last two seasons and his wife’s behaviour was the last straw for me. He may have been part of winning Rangers teams but he is a mercenary bastard at the end of his career and he is looking out for himself.

Wallace I would be less sure about, but player dissent cannot be tolerated at Rangers even towards sitting duck managers.  If we allow Pedro and Murty to be undermined because they’re shite what happens if the new man suffers a poor spell where some primadonna isn’t playing?

Also, I fail to see how this development sits with the Murty is a shitebag school. Sacking your most senior player and suspending your club captain may be wrong, or stupid even but it’s certainly bold. 

It shows he's a coward with a fragile ego who can't take criticism.

4 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Nothing will change, money talks bullshit ends in second best ! This is just more blame game !

6 minutes ago, NetherburnBear said:

So would it be better if  the players sat back and said nothing? Wallace is the club captain and should be standing up  and telling  it as it is, The dressing room is now obviously lost, Getting rid of Wallace and Miller for stating the truth, the tactics were all wrong the players on the park were spineless, players going for each other on the park, aye let's get shot of 2 players that care about our club and keep a under 20 coach who should have resigned on Monday morning after that display and by all accounts won't be here at the start of the season, by the way I'm not saying Miller or Wallace is good enough to play for us in the future but it's not them that should be shown the door. 

All three of them should be shown the door. They have all played their part in the absolute shit show we've witnessed this season and further beyond in the case of Miller and Wallace. I'm sick and embarrassed that all three of them are still employed by the club. 

2 minutes ago, Jmax1998 said:

It’s fucking cowardly. If I am reading and hearing reports right it’s the board who have made the decision. So Murty has gone crying to the board and they have backed him. Man the fuck up and put your players in their place yourself. 

20 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Miller should have been gone long ago , under the last three managers he thought he was the boss.

As for Murty its unbelievable this guy still has anything to do with the club.

Sad that it's got to that point tbh. People talk about Walter returning and wouldn't want his reputation tarnished. That's exactly whats happened to Murty . Time to go now. It's the best thing for the club. Miller as well. I've never seen a more self obsessed man in my life. 

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

If / when you played fitba did that ever happen with players to a manager? What were the repercussions?

Sounds like a bit of a mob mentality in there which for me results in  / targets undermining the manager which I'm not surprised he'd have issue with.

Never played football apart from the school team so no.

Not sure how going through a man who sent a team into a semi final against them and managed to motivate them to not try a leg is a mob mentality.

1 hour ago, Goosetav said:

2 players show a bit of passion and it leads to them being finished at the club, sums us up.

Murty can get fucked, fucking shitebag, never thought I'd see the day I sided with Kenny Miller over him.

Not really Murty’s fault. He’s been dropped in a situation way over his head, although I’ll be delighted when he’s gone. 

The players need to take some fucking responsibility for their actions. We haven’t beaten the filth in 10 games, and they absolutely half arsed it at the weekend. 

No one knows what’s gone on, but there’s a clear theme of players failing to deliver, undermining managers, and particularly in Miller’s case, going into business for yourself. 

We’d be better shot of senior players who contribute fuck all, and think they’re bigger than the club. 

Archived