Miller and Wallace Suspended

29 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Miller and Wallace never even played and hardly have done all season. As club captain and vice captain whether they played or not I’d expect them to be just as disgusted as us. Murty can’t handle a wee bit of criticism cause he is a complete blouse.

So fucking what?!

You have no clue wtf was said, but it was serious enough for the board to intervene and take action.

As I said, the work place is not a democracy and those two judas bastards have previous. 

Did we hear of those two odious cunts get ripped into the spineless players who disgraced themselves and us? No! But heh, let's let's rip into the softest cunt in the room. Both are a pair of spineless bastards. End of!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, OhW said:

Someone needed to tell Pedro and Murty what's what, and Miller knows more about being in winning Rangers teams than both of them put together.

Even though is a complete fud; I'm starting to think that Barton was probably right to say whatever he said to Warburton too.

Maybe your right but all miller has turned out to be since coming back is a trouble maker. 

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

So fucking what?!

You have no clue wtf was said, but it was serious enough for the board to intervene and take action.

As I said, the work place is not a democracy and those two judas bastards have previous. 

Did we hear of those two odious cunts get ripped into the spineless players who disgraced themselves and us? No! But heh, let's let's rip into the softest cunt in the room. Both are a pair of spineless bastards. End of!

Dissent from four players and two fighting among themselves. When the dissent is on that scale the players aren’t the problem.

The only spineless bastard is the guy sitting in the dugout. If he’s the softest cunt in the room then he shouldn’t be in the job.

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

So fucking what?!

Aye the two players who stood up and said this isn't acceptable are the spineless ones 

3 minutes ago, gers31 said:

Maybe your right but all miller has turned out to be since coming back is a trouble maker. 

If it had all been kept out of the papers it would be okay, and Miller is rumoured to be the one who's feeding them the info. Fucked up situation all-round.

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

I'm hoping it's our moment like the taigs had 2 year ago.

Walked off at hampden embarrassed and went about appointing a decent manager and fixing the shite they had going on.

We really are in need of a no shite backs to the wall everybody hates us type manager to boot balls and make us hard to beat.

The galling thing is if we had a normal hone record this season we would be top. For all the shame of this season that gives me a small crumb of hope 

You have more hope than me mate.

But i agree totally, we need a proper manager who takes no shite and can get these gutless bastard players to either get their shit together or get to fuck out the club.

6 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

So now you stand by the boards decisions?  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Get rid of Miller, Wallace and Murty today. We certainly don't need an U20's coach dragging us down but we also could do without players continually undemining managers when things aren't going right. 

Undermining him would be going behind his back to the board about it, pulling him up face to face isn't undermining him, it's letting him know this isn't acceptable.

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Harmony is needed and LBH, this player shite has being going on since Warburton, as all the managers have been soft cunts and cunts like Miller see this this as weakness and constantly trying to undermine them. You take the money as a professional then you better fucking act like one and that performance on Sunday by everyone of those players was far from it. 

And of course why do we have soft cunt managers?  So the board don't get any hassle. Shit hits the fan just punt a manager or a couple of players under the bus. As long as the board can deflect any criticism they don't give a fuck. 

Just now, plumbGER said:

You have more hope than me mate.

But i agree totally, we need a proper manager who takes no shite and can get these gutless bastard players to either get their shit together or get to fuck out the club.

Nigel Pearson...........

Just now, Goosetav said:

Undermining him would be going behind his back to the board about it, pulling him up face to face isn't undermining him, it's letting him know this isn't acceptable.

isn't that what Ferguson did and got vilified for it?

13 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I’m not surprised at this really. Murty is a complete wallflower straight out of the modern day coaching school of being everybody’s pal and treating your players like pampered five years olds.

I’d imagine he sees the dressing room as some sort of safe space where they all hold hands and sing kumbaya and because two senior pros have got torn into him - which was completely deserved after that performance - he doesn’t like it.

We are a fucking joke.

Don't have any issue with them having their say but Miller in particular has no right as he has been a part of several dismal displays this season.  You can't undermine the manager whoever it may be in front of everyone.

nobody in that dressing room this season imo has the right to dig anyone else out until they take a look in the mirror.  Murty on the other hand should have been booting their arses all the way back to the training ground and fining them a months wages! 

Maybe I was wrong. 

However we don’t know exactly what’s been said. If it’s a case of Wallace and Miller going at him after setting us up like that and cuddling each other saying sorry and everything will get better then fine, they’re totally right in what they’re doing by having a go. 

However if their coming into the dressing room and trying to take over team talks and tactics etc then that’s totally different, I think. 

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

So fucking what?!

“Softest guy in the room” Jesus wept, he is manager of Rangers Football Club and the way he is acting more than merits a fucking bollocking. 

Murty sets up the team, sets up tactics, coaches them. It wasn’t just 1/2 players who embarrassed themself and the club, it was 14. More fault lies at Murtys door than anyones.

For all you know they could have moaned at everyone else, just Murty is that big a greeting faced cunt he ran to the board whining. Doesn’t sound unrealistic does it?

Just now, Goosetav said:

Well I'm sure they used some more colourful language.

I also doubt that alone would cause suspension in the football world.

However if it was done in a confrontational, vindictive, aggressive, abusive or threatening way I'd imagine that was different.

8 minutes ago, gers31 said:

End of day mate a split in the dressing room fucks the whole team up 

Not too sure about that, as Walters return was as a direct response to PLG and the players especially Ferguson having words. Not that I am advocating that but someone had to show Murty how sore that performance was and is unacceptable. For me this falls on the board as his ( Murty ) standing with the players other than the youths will not be to the standards required eg a Walter, Wallace, Souness  or even McCoist ( who would have had a standing given his playing career and as a coach ) these guys commanded respect unfortunately Murty has none of that. When Brenda is sneering at us this guy is all sweetness and light, the board appointed him, they have to take some of the flak :anger: raging at this clusterfook, another one :no:

1 minute ago, Goosetav said:

Fair point but it's hard to argue against the fact that Miller is a disruptive influence given the way he's behaved under previous managers. He goes in the huff and leaks like a sieve to the media far too often. 

Archived