B: Think they can do a better job than the manager

C: Want to make the problem somebody else's

D: They want the manager sacked so they can rinse and repeat

at least they still care (I think)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Cobham said:

Been told this morning from someone that knows Miller that he was suspended yesterday. Wallace I don’t know. 

clubs a shambles. rumours that wallace was declared fit to play but has pulled out of the squad on his own accord

52 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I'm starting to think there are sinister things like this happening at our club

I don’t think things could have turned out much worse if they HAD been planned that way!

8 hours ago, Bronzy said:

I'm strangely optimistic hearing about this and the banner outside auchenhowie :lol:

Hoping it's the shit hitting the fan moment that makes the board realise they need to get a fucking grip 

This! In fact, all the shit flying is the very least that should be happening. Every Director, Coach, Player and staff need to look in the mirror and ask themselves some really serious questions and answer them honestly. 

If there are bears out there with serious money to invest i hope they can look in the mirror too. We fans have stood behind the club and kept it alive for 6-7 years. It's time for them wherever they may be to step up and help.

1 minute ago, stevemartin1991 said:

clubs a shambles. rumours that wallace was declared fit to play but has pulled out of the squad on his own accord

Heard that this morning. Canny see it if I'm being brutally honest.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

I genuinely don't believe that mate 

Ditto.

We just stumble from one clusterfuck to another

The whole Joey Barton mess, the was he sacked/did he resign situation with Warburton, Caixinha rambling a load of shite on a weekly basis, spunking £2m on Pena, hardly ever playing then when we send him on loan he blows his hooter on Rangers shorts bang on camera, getting a knock back from a Rangers supporting berdeen manager, Halliday arguing with fans/bench, Morelos & Docherty fighting in the tunnel, Miller and Wallace undermining the youth coach first team manager

That's all just the last 18 months, it's a fucking circus

1 minute ago, stevemartin1991 said:

Yeah I saw that. Surprising from Wallace if true. I suppose it’s difficult to make judgement until the whole story comes out. 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Hope all is well mate.

Must have been about a 3 year break you've took :lol:

Thought I needed a break or I'd end up a fat Photoshop bastard ? season ticket holder again with my boy so missed the forum banter ? wasn't meant to be that long a break ?

4 minutes ago, docspiderman said:

Miller has won real trophies with us, Wallace can boast lower league wins.

Miller is an odious cunt and no one is bigger than the Club and that includes King. 

Our dressing room has been riddled with cliques this last six years, but more so since Warburton. That cancer needs expunged.

Hopefully this is the start of many. Any cunt not wishing to get with the program, no matter what it is, or who is in charge, can get to fuck now. 

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

These two players have now been involved in disrespecting 2 managers in the same fucking season. Regardless of what people think of Pedro or Murty that just isn’t on. One of them is club captain ffs. 

Both of them should be shown the door, now. 

But the real worrying thing here is the board are publicly backing Murty by doing this, and that to me means he’s going to be here for more than the next 5 games. 

Or maybe they've just realised that they'll probably do the same with the next manager as well?

1 minute ago, laudrupno1 said:

Thought I needed a break or I'd end up a fat Photoshop bastard ? season ticket holder again with my boy so missed the forum banter ? wasn't meant to be that long a break ?

Brilliant mate. 

You were good at Photoshop but :lol:

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Or maybe they've just realised that they'll probably do the same with the next manager as well?

See, this is something that crossed my mind upon reading it this morning.

I honestly cannot see even our board keeping Murty on now, it would be an unmitigated disaster.

Just now, Mr Soprano said:

See, this is something that crossed my mind upon reading it this morning.

I honestly cannot see even our board keeping Murty on now, it would be an unmitigated disaster.

I'd pay my season ticket but wouldn't attend if he was kept on.

However I'm 99.9999999% sure he's gone. But they need a massive appointment now and fast 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

I'd pay my season ticket but wouldn't attend if he was kept on.

However I'm 99.9999999% sure he's gone. But they need a massive appointment now and fast 

Much on the same boat as yourself mate.

We said both points on Sunday as well.

Archived