Miller and Wallace Suspended

8 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Miller is an odious cunt and no one is bigger than the Club and that includes King. 

Our dressing room has been riddled with cliques this last six years, but more so since Warburton. That cancer needs expunged.

Hopefully this is the start of many. Any cunt not wishing to get with the program, no matter what it is, or who is in charge, can get to fuck now. 

Spot on.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Wallace is a club legend and showed us loyalty like no other. Yet we are siding with a tarrier youth coach who embarrasses us week in week out. 

What the fuck is going on

Murty is not the man, but those fucking players embarrass us week in week out. It's not for them to decide when they turn up. Not a glove laid on the scum. Unprofessional traitorous behaviour and shown up for the spineless petulant bitches they are. Those useless cunts were owned for 90 minutes.

Calling out tarrier does not add credibility to your premise, but only detracts from it. 

Just now, Billy1984 said:

We really are a fuckin circus. Another season I can't wait to see the back of. 

Me and soprano said the same on the way back to mine but that's now the last 2 seasons we've said this. How much fucking longer can it be like that 

One thing in our favour is that season ticket cut off date is now scheduled for after the last game of the season. 

If this shite still hasn’t been sorted and we don’t finish second, there will be thousands not renewing and cancelling their automatic renewals, myself included. 

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I'd pay my season ticket but wouldn't attend if he was kept on.

However I'm 99.9999999% sure he's gone. But they need a massive appointment now and fast 

Is this a personal feeling or what you’ve heard? 

I cant see how he can stay on as manager now. 

It feels like the 6th time I’ve said this in 6 or so years but the next appointment is the most important in our history. We can’t afford to fuck it up again!

Pretty surprised/gutted to see so many people have a go at the players here, Wallace showed us more loyalty than anyone could have expected off someone in that position and say what you want about Miller but the guy's a winner. Two guys who clearly care. The entire team should have went through Murty.

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

Murty is not the man, but those fucking players embarrass us week in week out. It's not for them to decide when they turn up. Not a glove laid on the scum. Unprofessional traitorous behaviour and shown up for the spineless petulant bitches they are. Those useless cunts were owned for 90 minutes.

Calling out tarrier does not add credibility to your premise, but only detracts from it. 

Miller and Wallace never even played and hardly have done all season. As club captain and vice captain whether they played or not I’d expect them to be just as disgusted as us. Murty can’t handle a wee bit of criticism cause he is a complete blouse.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Me and soprano said the same on the way back to mine but that's now the last 2 seasons we've said this. How much fucking longer can it be like that 

My brother said on the way back to the bus "it's the hope that kills you" and I thought he was spot on with that, every time there's a bit of hope we're turning the corner there's a kick in the balls with this team. Can see no quick end to the nightmare unfortunately.

19 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Wallace is a club legend and showed us loyalty like no other. Yet we are siding with a tarrier youth coach who embarrasses us week in week out. 

What the fuck is going on

Wallace stayed because the circumstances suited him ie retained a huge salary, stayed in Scotland which suits him as a homebird, got to keep on with his youth coaching in the east which he's said is hugely important to him. His bird has a business here too.

I'm not criticising him at all for any of that, but it suited him perfectly well. That doesn't make him a legend in my eyes, it is what is is in a mutually beneficial arrangement.

You're right about what the fuck is going on. No one knows. Yet before any confirmation from any one sides have been taken to justify folks arguments. Including your post I've quoted...

Just now, Goosetav said:

Pretty surprised/gutted to see so many people have a go at the players here, Wallace showed us more loyalty than anyone could have expected off someone in that position and say what you want about Miller but the guy's a winner. Two guys who clearly care. The entire team should have went through Murty.

Two guys having a go behind closed doors is undermining a manager, leading to a suspension but Halliday calling him a fucking bawbag in front of millions and nothing??

A PR episode if ever there was one.

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

He's no legend.

Anyone who stands by our club through what I went through will be seen is a legend in my eyes, maybe not Greig scale and certainly not for talent, but for sacrificing his career to stand by us when we were being kicked from pillar to post. 

2 minutes ago, Cobham said:

Is this a personal feeling or what you’ve heard? 

I cant see how he can stay on as manager now. 

It feels like the 6th time I’ve said this in 6 or so years but the next appointment is the most important in our history. We can’t afford to fuck it up again!

Just personal mate. I'd heard the De boer rumour but that seemed to gather ahead of steam then just fall flat. 

1 minute ago, Skyson1872 said:

Anyone who stands by our club through what I went through will be seen is a legend in my eyes, maybe not Greig scale and certainly not for talent, but for sacrificing his career to stand by us when we were being kicked from pillar to post. 

Nah. He stayed because nobody else offered him more money.

Just now, Billy1984 said:

My brother said on the way back to the bus "it's the hope that kills you" and I thought he was spot on with that, every time there's a bit of hope we're turning the corner there's a kick in the balls with this team. Can see no quick end to the nightmare unfortunately.

I was thinking this this morning. At one point before the 2-3 Old Firm game we had won 9 in 10 or something like that. Even the 2-3 defeat whilst a sore one there were reasons for optimism. For it to fall apart so spectacularly in the last few weeks sucks the life out of you.  

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Halliday calling him a fucking bawbag in front of millions and nothing??

Halliday should be out on his arse too.  He's given the club the perfect excuse to rip up his contract they should take it.

9 hours ago, Brubear said:

My concern is that if the board are backing Murty against Miller and Wallace they might be looking at him continuing as manager beyond this season. 

Thinking exactly the same nothing would supriseyou with this board 

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Two guys having a go behind closed doors is undermining a manager, leading to a suspension but Halliday calling him a fucking bawbag in front of millions and nothing??

A PR episode if ever there was one.

There should have been punches getting thrown left right and centre after that but a few players speak up and it's the end of their careers. Club's a fucking shambles, no wonder there's an acceptance of mediocrity about us now.

Archived