Miller and Wallace Suspended

21 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Never as a trouble maker as such, but as a guy who’s demonstrated no loyalty or respect towards Rangers. Twice. And as a result he was thought of as a rat and snake by many in the support long before Pedro. 

And it’s no coincidence that as his ability, fitness and form has dipped and he’s no longer a starter that he’s become more and more disruptive and less supportive of his team mates and the club in general. It’s fine to point out things are wrong, if you’re good enough to change it or at least go some way to backing it up. He hasn’t this season. 

Add that to failing to get out the championship, losing in the Ramsden’s cup final and a range of other appalling results and utter pumpings he’s been a part of in this spell - let’s not make out he’s this Rangers legend who’s always delivered for us and big bad Pedro has ruined things for him. 

Well he had no loyalty to us when he signed for the scum and we didn't offer him a new deal when he left the 2nd time...

He was in and out under Warburton but never ad an issue with him.

When did I make out he was a Rangers legend ffs :lol: he's been involved in more good for this club than he has bad. 'Big bad Pedro is an utter scumbag who came in and tried to pick fights with senior players, he's done the exact same at Cruz Azul.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, surfsup2 said:

We need the truth now not cover ups that's why we're in this  mess .

Season ticket holders -fans  shud be allowed to say how there feeling.

The club needs to man up as something is definitely wrong.

Why also did JN and JJ not stand up to be counted .

Was JN not arguing with Murty in the tunnel? I thought that’s what David Edgar said

Just now, Goosetav said:

Well he had no loyalty to us when he signed for the scum and we didn't offer him a new deal when he left the 2nd time...

He was in and out under Warburton but never ad an issue with him.

When did I make out he was a Rangers legend ffs :lol: he's been involved in more good for this club than he has bad. 'Big bad Pedro is an utter scumbag who came in and tried to pick fights with senior players, he's done the exact same at Cruz Azul.

Astounding the amount of people taking Murtys side over Wallace who has literally been through fucking everything with us. Miller, albeit him playing for the tarriers, is a complete winner. 

Board and Murty get to fuck.

Just now, Siwel said:

Was JN not arguing with Murty in the tunnel? I thought that’s what David Edgar said

Didn't know about that as so much shite has been kicking about we don't know who to believe now.

If so then Murty needs to go now.

6 minutes ago, gsa said:

This could actually have been avoided by hiring a respected and experienced manager. 

FFS, first choice was that other spineless bastard McInnes.

Board ineptness left us with no choice other than Murty. Don't know wtf we expected, but it certainly wasn't glory.

This isn't all about Murty, but an accumulation of many things. Board decision making, cash, Substandard players, court cases, share offers, lies and deceit and none the least this under current of player animosity festering away since MW days. 

This sorely needed addressed and was a long time coming. We may not win any of the last five games, but at least there will be some semblence of order being restored as fucking rabble rousing from the likes of Miller has to be eliminated for the good of all concerned and for good reason.

Just now, fanaticCR said:

Astounding the amount of people taking Murtys side over Wallace who has literally been through fucking everything with us. Miller, albeit him playing for the tarriers, is a complete winner. 

Board and Murty get to fuck.

Spot on.

As I said earlier if it had been Tav and McCrorie having a go everyone would have been backing them but because it's Wallace and Miller there are cunts wanting to slaughter them for it.

I just can't see how you can suspend them, unless their was some sort of physical or threat of physical abuse.

If you were I t hat dressing room and not angry after Sundays result, it is them that should be suspended.

The club needs a proper manager of the Smith type, way too much player power thinking there the be all and end all. When you play for Rangers it's a fucking honour and Walter would have that drilled in to every player and member of staff at the club win lose or draw. For the last few years we've had leaks constant undermining of managers public spats from players is a shambles. These players disrespect the club fans and the badge and should be shown the door immediately. Imagine Walter getting that abuse from players, feet wouldn't touch the floor on the way oot

1 minute ago, kenny6131 said:

The club needs a proper manager of the Smith type, way too much player power thinking there the be all and end all. When you play for Rangers it's a fucking honour and Walter would have that drilled in to every player and member of staff at the club win lose or draw. For the last few years we've had leaks constant undermining of managers public spats from players is a shambles. These players disrespect the club fans and the badge and should be shown the door immediately. Imagine Walter getting that abuse from players.

Walter had a bit about him and would have booted baws if this had happened.

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

I assume you just missed my posts in the thread mate. I don't mind though :mutley:

All three of them should be punted imo. 

Miller and Wallace have previous for this and Murty has completely lost the dressing room. 

I don't see it as taking the players side or the managers, they're both in the wrong. 

It all comes back to the fact that if we had a decent manager in the first place there's no chance in hell this shite would've happened. 

But hey ho we cut our losses and go again in the summer, for the sixth year running :megaanguish:

8 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Spot on.

As I said earlier if it had been Tav and McCrorie having a go everyone would have been backing them but because it's Wallace and Miller there are cunts wanting to slaughter them for it.

As the captain and Vice Captain, they will be relaying the team's(players) utter confusion at Murty on tactics and decisions.

We aren’t getting a manager with the authority that is required because nobody with that sort of ability is going to come here and work for a board that has no idea what it’s doing.

It’ll be somebody with a reputation that is already at rock bottom or somebody who should never get the job to begin with because they aren’t up to it but they will take it anyway because is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Archived