Miller and Wallace Suspended

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Suspended until the end of the season when his deal is up. Basically sacked tbf.

I’d prefer it that way rather than terminate him with wages paid up and he goes to Hibs until end of the season - after his contracts up he’s obviously free to do what we wants but I think I’d start to hate him running about in a Hibs top but he’ll no doubt be delighted being all pally with Whittaker and Lennon 

All gearing up for Murty to be manager next season.

Anyone thinking we will ever get back to what we once where have another thing coming. We are miles away both on and off the pitch.

Years of mediocrity to come. Especially with the clowns running us back into the ground.

The wheels coming of the bus in such spectacular and embarrassing fashion reminds me of the season before Warburton where it was just one thing after another. 

Going 15 points behinds Hearts, then fat boy going on gardening leave, then McDowall taking over then getting a pasting off Hibs, then celtic, then him going on gardening leave, then McCall coming in and temporarily restoring a bit of pride, then it falling apart, then Motherwell gubbing us in 2 separate games, then an embarrassing scuffle to end the season on another embarrassingly low note. 

Complete comedy show for the rest of Scottish football. Sick of it.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Doubt King is that fucking daft.

There  are ST's to sell, so he will be gone, but possibly back to the development squad.

If he wants to sell season tickets on the back of a new managerial appointment he'll have to get a move on.  I would like to think that King and the Board have done all the preparatory work for the new appointment already, but experience tells me that they won't have. 

7 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Astounding the amount of people only now wanting the board gone and it has taken the suspension of two odious has beens to get there!

Couldn't make this shite up!

:mutley:

Well you just literally made that up, so...

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I’d prefer it that way rather than terminate him with wages paid up and he goes to Hibs until end of the season - after his contracts up he’s obviously free to do what we wants but I think I’d start to hate him running about in a Hibs top but he’ll no doubt be delighted being all pally with Whittaker and Lennon 

I’d hate to see him in our top more than Hibs tbh. Let’s be honest though he wouldn’t think twice about it. He’s a wanker. 

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

If we release him now I don’t think he can join another club until the transfer window opens anyway.

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

It matters not what Murty is. Good, bad, indifferent. He IS the manager of Rangers, like it or lump it.

He is a stand in, a puppet, he is no manager.

He can't even bring himself to tell the players getting pumped isn't good enough...it's too raw after all.

If I was Miller or Wallace I'd be screaming in his glakit face too, imagine getting rode and then being to shit feart to pull the players up for it.

Fuck Murty, fuck the board and fuck the imposters wearing the shirts.

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

With the business acumen we have as a club, I wouldn't be surprised if we did offload him for free

He’s on a big contract, he’s missed the best part of two seasons through injury and he’s probably leaving the club under a cloud. Do you think anybody is actually going to want to pay for him?

3 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

If he wants to sell season tickets on the back of a new managerial appointment he'll have to get a move on.  I would like to think that King and the Board have done all the preparatory work for the new appointment already, but experience tells me that they won't have. 

I know, but it is ST time, so a greater urgency you would think. We simply cannot afford a significant drop in sales. Then again one never knows what this board are up to!

Archived