Miller and Wallace Suspended

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Barry fucking Ferguson commenting on it :lol:

Bit ironic and overseen by the obsessed Peter Martin. What a f**king roaster that guy truly is but in the near future watching him lose it with Roughie, when we put the dhims back where they belong, will make it all the sweeter. Mind you watching his shite channel isn't much fun because Bazza and Simon Donnelly make Tam and Bomber sound insightful ffs

4 hours ago, cushynumber said:

Some of the comments in here are a disgrace. Cut out the abuse.

He's a tarrier cunt get him to fuck.

Laughs at the club

Argues against every popular opinion

Claims to be a fan yet never once have I seen him mention being at a game. Claims to be some globetrotting businessman but can't even squeeze in a game. @thehost seems to do quite well for himself yet manages to head along to games and I think he was an ex members lounge ticket holder.

He rambles like the mad tarrier John James.

There's loads on here many disagree with, from @Bluepeter9 to @Smile yet you know these guys are actually Rangers supporters.

The cunts about as much of a loyalist and Rangers fan as neil lennon

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Laughs at the club

Claims to be a fan yet never once have I seen him mention being at a game. Claims to be some globetrotting businessman but can't even squeeze in a game. @thehost seems to do quite well for himself yet manages to head along to games and I think he was an ex members lounge ticket holder.

There's loads on here many disagree with, from @Bluepeter9 to @Smile yet you know these guys are actually Rangers supporters.

How you not in Benidorm wi the lads?

seen their pictures on facebook :lol:

13 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Laughs at the club

You sound angry, correct, but angry:lol:

12 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Laughs at the club

Not been in the members for about 5 seasons mate. My old boy decided he wanted to go and hated the place so we moved. Tells me he’s not going back now so no chance I will get back in there, not with the current board. I’m surprised the cunts allow me to attend as it is :whistle:

Just now, plumbGER said:

You sound angry, correct, but angry:lol:

Shite mate a genuine boy gets banned when this prick stoats around slaughtering everyone that's ever had anything to do with the club. 

Hates Walter Smith and says you can only get in with the youths if you're his grandson ffs :lol:

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Yeah but it goes beyond the manager, the club is involved now and the players are siding with their 2 pals over the club - that opens up a whole new dimension to things. 

Just catching up on the thread, I get what your saying but surely the players are allowed to think for themselves and have their own opinion and make up their own minds for themselves. 

Admittedly they should not be taking either side but just going about their own business however football is dif from any other job and whether we like it player power rules. Reading between the lines what I make of it is murty is not the manager many made him out to be and now the players have realised that. 

As you say tho once a manager loses the dressing room he has no option but to walk or be sacked.  He has chose not to walk so their can only be one outcome............  Unless, as I believe, murty will still be in charge next season and that's why he's not walked or been sacked.  Honestly can't see why murty is still in position unless he is the permanent choice

1 minute ago, thehost said:

Not been in the members for about 5 seasons mate. My old boy decided he wanted to go and hated the place so we moved. Tells me he’s not going back now so no chance I will get back in there, not with the current board. I’m surprised the cunts allow me to attend as it is :whistle:

For all you're a grumpy bastard you still talk about games and your attendance etc  I've genuinely never seen one story from BA  used to think when he first appeared he was one of the VB boys. 

Even some of the old timers who don't go now or anywhere near as much you see them post about games they've been at etc.

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Shite mate a genuine boy gets banned when this prick stoats around slaughtering everyone that's ever had anything to do with the club. 

Hates Walter Smith and says you can only get in with the youths if you're his grandson ffs :lol:

Who got banned?

Aye, he's a fucking banger, Loyalist Bear my fucking arse.

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Who got banned?

Just now, Rfc52 said:

For all you're a grumpy bastard you still talk about games and your attendance etc  I've genuinely never seen one story from BA  used to think when he first appeared he was one of the VB boys. 

Even some of the old timers who don't go now or anywhere near as much you see them post about games they've been at etc.

BA is at his best when writing massive screeds about the evils of homosexuality. You just know he is beating one out as he has his massive tirade. Genuinely some of the funniest posts are his any gay rants

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

This is why you should all listen to your pal Dude. :whistle::lol:

7 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Who got banned?

Aye, he's a fucking banger, Loyalist Bear my fucking arse.

7 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Who got banned?

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Goose

He's nailed it 

8 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Just catching up on the thread, I get what your saying but surely the players are allowed to think for themselves and have their own opinion and make up their own minds for themselves. 

Admittedly they should not be taking either side but just going about their own business however football is dif from any other job and whether we like it player power rules. Reading between the lines what I make of it is murty is not the manager many made him out to be and now the players have realised that. 

As you say tho once a manager loses the dressing room he has no option but to walk or be sacked.  He has chose not to walk so their can only be one outcome............  Unless, as I believe, murty will still be in charge next season and that's why he's not walked or been sacked.  Honestly can't see why murty is still in position unless he is the permanent choice

I'm not sayin the players aren't allowed to think for themselves and have an opinion, what I am saying is that when they start taking sides in their numbers - the opposite side of the club's stance there's an issue.

6 minutes ago, thehost said:

BA is at his best when writing massive screeds about the evils of homosexuality. You just know he is beating one out as he has his massive tirade. Genuinely some of the funniest posts are his any gay rants

You know things are bad when @thehost is even ripping it out of you!

6 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Or maybe he is actually a Killie fan and people are just being paranoid as fuck.??‍♂️

I find it hard to believe that Clarke would just pretend he was a Kilmarnock fan in an interview 25-30 years ago on the off chance that one day Internet forums would be created and he would need to try and hide the fact that he’s a celtic fan because he was being talked about as a potential manager of Rangers.

my mate played alongside him at our local junior team Beith Juniors back in the day, and they still keep in touch, he says SC never really got involved in OF banter then, and would go see his bro play for Killie as much as possible. Personally I know a lot of guys from my area in Ayrshire who are RC's and follow Killie, so I tend to believe this.

Still don't want him as manager though :-)

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'm not sayin the players aren't allowed to think for themselves and have an opinion, what I am saying is that when they start taking sides in their numbers - the opposite side of the club's stance there's an issue.

Thing is no one knows what's happened. 

Would you not stick up for your mates if they 110% were not in the wrong?  I've done it at work before especially with the cunt I had as manager. 

If they done nothing wrong I don't see the problem, if it's to get back at murty or get him the sack then that's completely wrong.  

Believe me or not, it was handbags in the dressing room,players shouting at each other,tactics questioned,murty walked out

players thought that was the end of it, murty went to the board like a dick,players couldn't believe it.(this from a player,)

as I said believe me or not

2 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Thing is no one knows what's happened. 

Would you not stick up for your mates if they 110% were not in the wrong?  I've done it at work before especially with the cunt I had as manager. 

If they done nothing wrong I don't see the problem, if it's to get back at murty or get him the sack then that's completely wrong.  

That's the thing, no-one knows the facts right now but reagrdless of who's in the right or wrong, there's a massive problem when the bulk of players take the side of the 2 players vs the club. Major problem. 

Archived