Miller and Wallace Suspended

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That's the thing, no-one knows the facts right now but reagrdless of who's in the right or wrong, there's a massive problem when the bulk of players take the side of the 2 players vs the club. Major problem. 

I think it's more than a major problem.  I genuinely can't figure out what's really happening or what to think about it all.  Heads totally pickled with it all

6 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Believe me or not, it was handbags in the dressing room,players shouting at each other,tactics questioned,murty walked out

players thought that was the end of it, murty went to the board like a dick,players couldn't believe it.(this from a player,)

as I said believe me or not

I believe that. His post-match interview told the whole story for me.

17 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Believe me or not, it was handbags in the dressing room,players shouting at each other,tactics questioned,murty walked out

players thought that was the end of it, murty went to the board like a dick,players couldn't believe it.(this from a player,)

If this is true, and I'm not saying it isn't, then this puts Murty in an unenvious position.

If Murty took umbrage about his tactics being questioned, then ran to the board, he has shown not to be of managerial capability.

Yes, players shout and scream at each other after a defeat, that's nothing new, then it's back to business as usual.

Plus, by listening to a cry baby, the board do not come out of this with any of the little credibility they have left.

6 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

Just noticed a headline online saying motherwell and hivs are monitoring miller. No surprise there then, off to join tlb.

Miller wouldn’t give a fuck if Brenda came in for him,he would go no problem.

34 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

That would explain why the players are backing KM and LW, and I think it sounds perfectly believable.

37 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Concurs with what ED was telling us Sunday night:depressed:

49 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Hmm that is disappointing. Irrelevant of the incident Murty cannot remain in charge next season and with that thrown in, well, he shouldn’t even be in charge this weekend. 

What I will say is though, whether his tactics were shite or not, those first 2 goals we conceded were not acceptable. Even if Dorrans and Mr Copland road think the tactics are pish there’s absolutely no excuse for letting Rogic simply jog past you. Same with Candeias when he made absolutely no effort to tackle Tierney or track back to put more pressure on him, or Doherty or Dorrans, again, not picking up McGregor in the middle. 

Its fair enough to disagree with the manager, it’s another thing completely to down tools even before kick off and give the taigs a pass. 

14 hours ago, bornabear said:

If this is true, and I'm not saying it isn't, then this puts Murty in an unenvious position.

If Murty took umbrage about his tactics being questioned, then ran to the board, he has shown not to be of managerial capability.

Yes, players shout and scream at each other after a defeat, that's nothing new, then it's back to business as usual.

Plus, by listening to a cry baby, the board do not come out of this with any of the little credibility they have left.

Murty's position is really untenable at this point.

This entire situation is avoided by a stronger manager. Any issues dealt with behind closed doors.

The fact he gone to the board rather than deal with the situation himself shows a man with no managerial or leadership ability.

I can't see anything but more disastrous results under him. How can this board expect him to unite a squad when they are clearly against him siding with Miller and Wallace.

Archived