Murty Sacked - Confirmed

16 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Proper shitebag behaviour. They are toying with Murty - it’s downright embarrassing and wrong.

A board that can’t make a simple fucking decision is most definitely dysfunctional.

Shitebag behaviour for a shitebag manager. He deserves it. Hopefully his keycard’sbeen deactivated as he can’t get though the gates at Auchenhowie. The soft bastard would probably burst into tears.  

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Tearjerker said:

You’re deluded, he didn’t want the job. The bigger picture was no one else wanted it so he was ordered to take it to save face for the board. 

Whit, he said before the game on sunday he thought he had down enough to get the job. 

You my fellow need to dry your tears. 

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Due in "the coming days" according to the news there.

What's the fucking hold up? Should have got the bullet yesterday.

He shouldn't even have been there yesterday, after the cup s/f fiasco he overseen.

7 minutes ago, Tearjerker said:

You’re deluded, he didn’t want the job. The bigger picture was no one else wanted it so he was ordered to take it to save face for the board. 

:rofl:

“he was ordered to take it” thats a belter. Is he being ordered to say he wants it on a full time basis? 

Kenny Mcdowall, theres a man forced into a position he didnt want, and wasn’t comfortable with. This didnt want the job pish only started when he started to fail miserably. He’s incapable of doing the job, but he wanted it. 

58 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

I agree with this. Think it's a real shame how sour this is turning, just goes to show how quickly things change in football. He done well, better than could be expected, for a short spell but the defeat at Ibrox has absolutely broken the squad mentally. I've never seen anything like it in all honesty. Chucking it genuinely doesn't cut it for the mental collapse that's played out, we're  particularly terrified of celtic.

Murty's out of his depth, but personal resentment and attacking the guy who only a couple of months ago was viewed a day the best thing about the club and a fan favourite is playing the boards game. Our undivided attention should be on them, no two ways about it. 

It’s one thing things changing.

It’s quite another letting in 11 goals, without reply, in effectively 2 and half games, against our greatest rivals, in the space of 6 weeks.

6 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Shitebag behaviour for a shitebag manager. He deserves it. Hopefully his keycard’sbeen deactivated as he can’t get though the gates at Auchenhowie. The soft bastard would probably burst into tears.  

He deserves it :lol:

You'd make a great manager in any industry.  A wee bit of empathy goes a long way.

10 minutes ago, thebooler said:

He shouldn't even have been there yesterday, after the cup s/f fiasco he overseen.

Agreed. He'll get another 3 games to fuck up before we get rid of him though and I don't doubt that the announcement will confirm that when we eventually get it.

Just now, chris182 said:

He deserves it :lol:

You'd make a great manager in any industry.  A wee bit of empathy goes a long way.

Fuck him. He’s consistently picked players and formations that have resulted in defeats to nearly every team in the league, and near record defeats to the yahoos. I did fell sorry for him for a while,  but that grace period is long gone. He’s embarrassed our club time and time again with his tactical ineptitude, his baffling love of Windass and his softly softly approach to defeat. Wallace and Miller must be delighted to not have to listen to him pat the boys on the back and say “There, there. You tried your best.”, after yet another humiliation. 

20 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

This is probably the angriest I’ve ever been at any point in the last 6 years. Volleying and punching seats like fuck yesterday watching that fucking nonsense and you’ve still got cunts applauding them when they came over ffs! Cunts were looking at me giving them pelters as if I was in the wrong :lol:

There’s going to be absolute pandemonium at the last 3 games if this is allowed to continue. As if the semi wasn’t boiling point this is just off the scale now

You weren’t the only one my man

Club announcement on an interim manager's position that they said would get the gig until the end of the season. Now it's effectively the end of the season you feel like saying 'no shit sherlock' .... we're expecting an announcement, even more so after the almighty clusterfuck going on at the club. Get it fucking sorted pronto. 

1 hour ago, Smile said:

After the Cup game, his position was untenable.

I agree, but those in charge did not seem to think so.

I do wonder what this announcement about Murty will be, surely he cannot be left picking the team for the last three games, the players have obviously given up on him a long time ago. 

I get all the anger, but the way folk are talking about Murty is way over the top. Yes he needs to be gone in the summer as he is out of his depth, but a large chunk of this team/squad have played a part in getting 3 managers they're jotters, Murty was put in a job at short notice and due to the boards lack of ability to find a suitable replacement, he remained there. Infact the guy chewed up and shat out they're only real candidate in back to back games.

The scum have proved a bridge too far for him, a squad this poor would need the most experienced of managers to have made a fist of it against the bheasts. Guys like Morelos missing chances a pissed up sunday league player would score for fun are outwith his control. IF the board were to sack him now I would also call for the entire first team to be suspended until the summer, there are every bit as much the problem, if not more.

1 hour ago, Tearjerker said:

So why did he claim on Friday that 4 wins could yet see him remain the manager for next season?

Don't kid herself on if he didn't want the job all he has to say is NO but in your wee world of dilussion you would have us believe they put a gun to his head.....wake up and smell the coffee.

1 hour ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

regardless of what  you think he deserves it makes us look like a club with no class, it discourages other managers from coming here

6 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

regardless of what  you think he deserves it makes us look like a club with no class, it discourages other managers from coming here

No one wants the job anyway :lol:

1 hour ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

He gets abuse because he’s a spineless shitebag who’s taken over McCoist as the worst manager in our history IMO. He’s treated the fans disgracefully with his inept team selections, substitutions and complete lack of bottle or conviction. The guys a fucking loser and a soft touch. He’ll never make it as a manager. 

Has he fuck. 

He is just a clueless patsy. 

25 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Has he fuck. 

He is just a clueless patsy. 

Allowing Wilson to leave and bringing in an inferior replacement in Martin.

Continued selection of Windass despite him consistently going missing. 

Signing Cummings then not playing him until he’s lost the dressing room. 

Persevering with 4-2-3-1 when it’s resulted in battering after battering from the tims and lesser teams. 

Giving the players the day off after the semi. 

Not even discussing the semi with the players until the Wednesday. 

Suspending two senior players who called him out on his ineptitude. 

“I just stand on the side”

”The speculation hasn’t helped me or the players”

3-0 down at HT and makes no changes. 

Allowing the POTY dinner to go ahead. 

He’s making a fucking fool out of us. 

40 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

No one wants the job anyway :lol:

doing this doesnt make the position to potential managers any more attractive, which is why we're replacing one youth coach with another and why our fans have to delude ourselves that its a good choice 

26 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Allowing Wilson to leave and bringing in an inferior replacement in Martin.

Continued selection of Windass despite him consistently going missing. 

Signing Cummings then not playing him until he’s lost the dressing room. 

Persevering with 4-2-3-1 when it’s resulted in battering after battering from the tims and lesser teams. 

Giving the players the day off after the semi. 

Not even discussing the semi with the players until the Wednesday. 

Suspending two senior players who called him out on his ineptitude. 

“I just stand on the side”

”The speculation hasn’t helped me or the players”

3-0 down at HT and makes no changes. 

Allowing the POTY dinner to go ahead. 

He’s making a fucking fool out of us. 

He’s got fuck all say in the ins and out. That’s Mark Allen. 

100% he’s got many football decisions wrong, but what do we expect. He’s an u20s coach thrust into a position he’s no business being in. It’s the boards fault. 

He hasn’t treated the fans disgracefully in the slightest. The board have. 

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

This is probably the angriest I’ve ever been at any point in the last 6 years. Volleying and punching seats like fuck yesterday watching that fucking nonsense and you’ve still got cunts applauding them when they came over ffs! Cunts were looking at me giving them pelters as if I was in the wrong :lol:

There’s going to be absolute pandemonium at the last 3 games if this is allowed to continue. As if the semi wasn’t boiling point this is just off the scale now

Was some right weirdos there yesterday, got told to calm down twice

Archived