Murty Sacked - Confirmed

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Watch the taigs jump to his defence. Those on here and those on tv and radio. The fact is he was always out his depth. Why it didn't happen after the semi final just shows how dithering this Board is. 

Not in any way defending him but he was put in a terrible place by a bunch of cunts with no plan whatsoever. I find it hard to feel really angry with him

15 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Jim white done a shite in the middle of the night 

Exactly - likes of Eminem making a fortune from rapping when a generation of school kids were battling that wee ditty versus Baldy Bain, 20 years ago. 

And here we go, Manager number? Club went decades with less than we have got through in the last 18 months. 

Shame as I liked him to begin with and thought there was some progress under him for a while, but losing 9-0 over the last two scum games, AFTER shiting it 3-2 at home to them, shows just how out of his depth he's been.

STV site has it up saying he has left his role as Rangers manager.  It doesn't say whether he has left the Club but I would imagine it is well nigh impossible for him to remain.  The man is clueless and I'd expect him away from RFC entirely.

Archived