Murty Sacked - Confirmed

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, FSM said:

Living up to your username, given that I'm welling up here after reading that pish. Murty wanted the job, make no mistake about that.

The amount of people who claim Murty dosent want to doing the job are deluded, all he had to say was no....they couldn't sack him from is own position because he turned down a promotion.....he wanted the job alright even on Friday he was still spouting pish about being manager next season 

29 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I want an announcement telling Roy Rogers to go and mind his own fuckin business cunt thinks he’s gods gift to Scottish football.

This is the fukin ratbag  that said he didnt talk about other teams.

44 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

It hasn't worked out for Graeme but I don't understand the personal abuse he gets on here and certainly don't think it's justified. He goes with my best wishes and hopefully on to better things because overall he has been treated disgracefully.

Goes is the key word there. Not really his fault but he should have admitted he couldn't do the job and walked away. He needs to go now though.

50 minutes ago, NamibianBear said:

Spineless once again from the board.  Just come out and say he is sacked rather than feeding the media dribs and drabs for a few days

Proper shitebag behaviour. They are toying with Murty - it’s downright embarrassing and wrong.

A board that can’t make a simple fucking decision is most definitely dysfunctional.

53 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Due in "the coming days" according to the news there.

What's the fucking hold up? Should have got the bullet yesterday.

not much point he is in charge for the 3 last games aqnd he just might get us 3 wins,he has beaten 2 of 3 already,its notr the guys fault he was thrown in when he was in over his head .

47 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

It hasn't worked out for Graeme but I don't understand the personal abuse he gets on here and certainly don't think it's justified. He goes with my best wishes and hopefully on to better things because overall he has been treated disgracefully.

The Amber Rudd of Rangers 

Why do our board take so long with these decisions.  

I did feel sympathy for murty but it's gone now. If he had any guts and has been treated as badly as been made out. He would have walked away.

He was out on Friday still saying he wanted the job. The guy is deluded and needs to go. 

39 minutes ago, islandblue said:

Aye what’s so difficult in telling him to go

Atm they are discussing the pros and  cons of procuring a new toaster.

Robertson wants to go to Argos and take credit out on it over 4 years. (Apparently he has an Argos card).

DK want to go to scratch n Dent as he has a contact there.

AJ thinks we could muster up the cash from the fans and get it from his local Heart Foundation Charity Shop that he was in the other day.

So give them time will ye?

Don't bother them with such trivialities.

11 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I have this into my head that Murty is going to go and will turn up as part of Rodgers set up at the piggery. 

It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest. 

Anyway get him to fuck.

I think Rodgers is shagging the wee tart murty..... so wouldn't surprise me....

52 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

I get where you're coming from but he hasn't helped himself one bit. 

If he has any future in football it simply cannot be with us, our young players will forever be fucked with his show respect at all costs bullshit. 

53 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

I’m with you there. The abuse he’s been getting has been shocking, should be reserved for King and his mob 

12 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

The amount of people who claim Murty dosent want to doing the job are deluded, all he had to say was no....they couldn't sack him from is own position because he turned down a promotion.....he wanted the job alright even on Friday he was still spouting pish about being manager next season 

You’re deluded, he didn’t want the job. The bigger picture was no one else wanted it so he was ordered to take it to save face for the board. 

This is probably the angriest I’ve ever been at any point in the last 6 years. Volleying and punching seats like fuck yesterday watching that fucking nonsense and you’ve still got cunts applauding them when they came over ffs! Cunts were looking at me giving them pelters as if I was in the wrong :lol:

There’s going to be absolute pandemonium at the last 3 games if this is allowed to continue. As if the semi wasn’t boiling point this is just off the scale now

1 hour ago, OneDavidCooper said:

100%. Out of the board, manager and players I'd say the manager is the least to blame for this shambles.

4 minutes ago, Tearjerker said:

You’re deluded, he didn’t want the job. The bigger picture was no one else wanted it so he was ordered to take it to save face for the board. 

He said multiple times he wanted it. 

He wasn't ordered to do fuck all.

Archived