A Liverpool view on Gerrard

1 minute ago, Malvern said:

No real need for that, report a post you do not like and it will be dealt with, to say you would celebrate the death of someone is pretty low in my esteem.

I may call you a cunt, taig, wanker, or fucker but I would not normally wish to celebrate a death regardless of which club they support or not,you sure you have taken your meds tonight?

Go and suck his dick then you virtue signalling cunt 

Everyone offended these days, fucking forum and you're getting your wee fanny in a knot because two cunts You've never met are trading insults 

Grow a dick ya fucking roaster 

7 minutes ago, Malvern said:

No real need for that, report a post you do not like and it will be dealt with, to say you would celebrate the death of someone is pretty low in my esteem.

I may call you a cunt, taig, wanker, or fucker but I would not normally wish to celebrate a death regardless of which club they support or not,you sure you have taken your meds tonight?

There are no depths that they will not stoop to. Anyway I am off to bed, got work in the morning (unlike some).

Just now, KWBear said:

Go and suck his dick then you virtue signalling cunt 

Everyone offended these days, fucking forum and you're getting your wee fanny in a knot because two cunts You've never met are trading insults 

Grow a dick ya fucking roaster 

Ahh, you want to trade insults, I was trying to be nice but wee pricks like you just have to push the limit.

You have made a cunt of yourself in several posts, I have seen you before and don't like your posts in the main as your a wee bit cerebrally challenged and have not made a decent point with any merit that I can see. I am not checking your retarded post history as your a wee keyboard warrior who jumps to his own wee conclusions with nothing to really back it up except your own wee mind.

I am not offended, you are not man enough to make me offended as I don't give one fuck about you and your "expert" witness of a partner who can tell me what every supporter of Liverpool thinks or feels, just because she comes from Liverpool. I was on a train through Liverpool once and now I am an expert on the place, I shagged a bird from Finland so I know everything about Lapland.

Get a fucking grip of yourself.

3 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Ahh, you want to trade insults, I was trying to be nice but wee pricks like you just have to push the limit.

You have made a cunt of yourself in several posts, I have seen you before and don't like your posts in the main as your a wee bit cerebrally challenged and have not made a decent point with any merit that I can see. I am not checking your retarded post history as your a wee keyboard warrior who jumps to his own wee conclusions with nothing to really back it up except your own wee mind.

I am not offended, you are not man enough to make me offended as I don't give one fuck about you and your "expert" witness of a partner who can tell me what every supporter of Liverpool thinks or feels, just because she comes from Liverpool. I was on a train through Liverpool once and now I am an expert on the place, I shagged a bird from Finland so I know everything about Lapland.

Get a fucking grip of yourself.

Didn't read this. 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/gangland-enforcer-who-saved-footballer-12489614 SG family friend

“Anyone who was in or around the area of Rainhill Stoops this morning and saw someone acting suspiciously, is urged to get in contact on 101 or by contacting our social media desk ( @MerPolCC on Twitter). However small, every bit of information is needed to help bring the offender to justice. You can also contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.

8 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

Or we can badmouth the Chelsea fans who sang about Gerrard slipping on his arse at today’s game.  

Why would we do that?

Liverpool are fucking tragic and Gerrard blowing his only chance of a premier league title was hilarious. 

11 hours ago, KWBear said:

:belm:

Liverpool Fucking hate Rangers. Taig scum bead rattling bastards to a man 

Shite post.

Liverpool despite the connections with "them" are actually a proddy club, Everton are a Catholic one.........surprised me but it's the truth.

2 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/gangland-enforcer-who-saved-footballer-12489614 SG family friend

“Anyone who was in or around the area of Rainhill Stoops this morning and saw someone acting suspiciously, is urged to get in contact on 101 or by contacting our social media desk ( @MerPolCC on Twitter). However small, every bit of information is needed to help bring the offender to justice. You can also contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.

I'll phone them and tell them what I seen thanks for posting 

8 hours ago, cushynumber said:

Decent article. Some posters in here could do with growing up a bit.

No no no and fucking No. 

The fights in here have been disgraceful recently. Can't remember when 2 members have even made it by 2 pages of insults, cunts need to up their game man. I want vendettas, square goes, mum insults, the full artillery. 

The forum is suffering because of a lack of hatred.  

12 hours ago, Malvern said:

Speaking of reporting folk ridiculous Americanisms such as “meds” should result in an instant suspension. Her Majesty’s English only on the forum.

16 minutes ago, Jmax1998 said:

Speaking of reporting folk ridiculous Americanisms such as “meds” should result in an instant suspension. Her Majesty’s English only on the forum.

Aye "Meds" should be a real problem as I was too tired to write medication. Oh by the way, in the real world we do tend to shorten words to a known acronym as it makes things easier for us, you know, the lazy bastards who work seven days a week.

16 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

There is more beggars working at our stadium than you could imagine 

I bet when the scum play there next 2 games .There won't be to many bears and bluenoses working in the vicinity 

why would you though .can't get my head round the fact that taigs gladly work for us .

10yr or so ago I got sent to do a job at the theatre of screams only coz my gaffer knew it would piss me off 

5 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/06/mob-fixer-stopped-gangster-terrorising-steven-gerrard-shot-dead/

Saw that as well above. If Gerrard has had to take that kind of pressure, he's well prepared for Rangers.

i think some dont realise that its different in England than up here, most English fans just support their team, they have no political or religious ideology attached to it

Just because you support Liverpool doesnt mean you support celtic and just because you support Chelsea doesnt mean youll support Rangers

i know taigs who support chelsea and i know a couple bears who support Liverpool.

Liverpool FC has historical connection to the Orange Order, their founder was a staunch Orangeman, and ive met scouse Orangemen who have told me Anfield was built by workers who were for the most part Protestant Orangemen

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Houlding

Personally you wouldnt catch me supporting them or singing YNWA, but to say they are a catholic or republican club isnt true. Most English clubs and fans couldnt care less about that kind if stuff