***Official World Cup 2018 Thread***

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Siwel said:

It’s still gonna be a pish last 8, not as many top players in the tournament now Portugal, Spain, Messi and Germany are out.

Underperforming big sides in the last 8 wouldn't make it any more interesting. 

24 minutes ago, Siwel said:

It’s still gonna be a pish last 8, not as many top players in the tournament now Portugal, Spain, Messi and Germany are out.

Not if you support any of the last eight it isn't and particularly uderdogs Russia.

Fuck all the nancy boys. Bore you fucking shitless. Must have adopted Warburton possession tactics.

Come on the Vlad's!!!

25 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Hopefully they build a team around Asensio and Isco. Two wonderful players to watch.

Absolutely. 

I just don't know what's missing. 

A fantastic side on paper, I think their Managerial situation fucked them over. 

8 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Not if you support any of the last eight it isn't and particularly uderdogs Russia.

Fuck all the nancy boys. Bore you fucking shitless. Must have adopted Warburton possession tactics.

Come on the Vlad's!!!

Hope Russia get embarrassed by Gareth’s army in the semi finals.

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Completely incorrect to me mate. Russia didn't attempt to close Spain down until the final 25 yards. That's why Isco/Asensio etc dropped deep in an attempt to get the man markers to come further up the pitch. Absolutely nothing to do with Spain pushing them back. Did Russia have a chance bar the penalty?

Didn't see many going forward at all. 3 players max on maybe one occasion. Went even more defensive taking the big forward off.

We all see it different mate and I definitely seen it differently but I won't labour the point.

Good start to this evening's game.

Archived