***Official World Cup 2018 Thread***

2 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

There was two fouls in there glad neither was given though fuck the Spanish 

I seen what you're talking about but for me it was the usual jostling which if given would lead to multiple penalties every game. Both attacker and defender doing the same so I would still say it was the correct decision.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I seen what you're talking about but for me it was the usual jostling which if given would lead to multiple penalties every game. Both attacker and defender doing the same so I would still say it was the correct decision.

All due respect mate that was two penalties the officials missed no doubt about it.

Just now, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

All due respect mate that was two penalties the officials missed no doubt about it.

Fair enough. I would argue that they reviewed it and then came to that decision but TBH I'm not that bothered. At least it's lead to us watching a bit of excitement in the form of a penalty shoot out.

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

I expect this to go to extra time/penalties. 

Spain win, Russian honour intact.........

Oooft, no way Russia beating Spain in open competition over 120 minutes, they are rubbish..................

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Wonder if people will be laughing or happy if Sweden or Russia make the final. ?

By that time Rangers will be back playing and none of us will give a fuck tbh

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye if fucks no really bothering your hole trying to score lol

Haha. Funny as hell actually. Spain too cocky did not deserve to advance with a half-arsed performance like that.

Archived