You'd think Glasgow was a one club city

KingKirk

The Oirish Orientated Free State Of The East End Of Glasgow As Protected And Financed By Glasgow City Council And Those Sympathetic To The Scottish National Party, is indeed dominated by one club and has two national flags, the Oirish Tricolour and the Palestinian Flag which represents this.

Bit like the Vatican in Italy, and just as totally corrupt and child abusing as well. 

Staying in the premier inn last Saturday night up from George Square, went down to breakfast head banging like a bass drum on the 12th, only to be greeted by the place full of scum. Asked one of the staff what had happened to the no football colours rule, she gave a wee smile and shrugged her shoulders. 

20 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It's Scf day 

It's always the same whoever is playing tbh 

The scum have 7 in a row 

and now probably back to back trebles

Their kind have ever reason to wear the kits on a day like today 

It is a credit to all our fans we continually turn up to watch a pile of shite these last 6 years 

The minute we get the Rangers we all love back .Then the City will be back to being Red white and blue 

Our country should always be red white and blue no matter what happens on the pitch.

Never seen the need to wear a football top on the day of a game unless you’re actually going to it, and below a certain age.

Cant even imagine that retard Broon saying in their stupid huddle “right lads there’s a fat burd in Morrison’s wearing ra hoops, let’s win this for her “.

43 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It's Scf day 

It's always the same whoever is playing tbh 

The scum have 7 in a row 

and now probably back to back trebles

Their kind have ever reason to wear the kits on a day like today 

It is a credit to all our fans we continually turn up to watch a pile of shite these last 6 years 

The minute we get the Rangers we all love back .Then the City will be back to being Red white and blue 

Been 12 years of shite mate.

What we did have though was Walter smith

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Been 12 years of shite mate.

What we did have though was Walter smith

Not sure I agree there 52 

some good times under Walter in his last few seasons 

2  Helicopter Sundays 

I hope we get closer next season 

Or these cunts will be creating more records ,I will not see beaten in my lifetime 

41 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Staying in the premier inn last Saturday night up from George Square, went down to breakfast head banging like a bass drum on the 12th, only to be greeted by the place full of scum. Asked one of the staff what had happened to the no football colours rule, she gave a wee smile and shrugged her shoulders. 

Stayed there last time I got through for a game. Not allowed colours in the bar so took my top off,then told to cover up cause it wasn't appropriate to go topless.

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Not sure I agree there 52 

some good times under Walter in his last few seasons 

2  Helicopter Sundays 

I hope we get closer next season 

Or these cunts will be creating more records ,I will not see beaten in my lifetime 

From about 06 we've known we've been in the shite but one Man fixed things for us and it wasn't any fucking suit (i know walter wears one lol)

But aye we'd be about 13 down if Walter hadn't come back 

They are trying to be relevant today, but they aren't. The Royal Wedding followed by the fa cup final, noone is giving a fuck about them today, and they know it; just like nobody gave a fuck about them winning the league as it was all about us and Gerrard. Wearing the green and grey will never make them anything more than irrelevant. Trust me, they are fuming that they are so far down the ' give a fuck" pecking order. And it will be the same next year with Gerrard here. 

Aside from the fact it's their big day and you'd expect the rhabid hoards to be out in force, the underlying problem is that we don't sell anything like the number of tops we used to (outwith the recent boycotts or production delays).

Whilst we have been phenomenally loyal during the shit times the fact is that many young Bears don't want to wear a Gers top because of the grief they'll get or simply because it's become cooler to wear a Madrid or Barca top.

Once we are back to winning ways (hopefully sooner rather than later) we're bound to see more tops out and about.

1 minute ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

Aside from the fact it's their big day and you'd expect the rhabid hoards to be out in force, the underlying problem is that we don't sell anything like the number of tops we used to (outwith the recent boycotts or production delays).

Whilst we have been phenomenally loyal during the shit times the fact is that many young Bears don't want to wear a Gers top because of the grief they'll get or simply because it's become cooler to wear a Madrid or Barca top.

Once we are back to winning ways (hopefully sooner rather than later) we're bound to see more tops out and about.

We still outnumber them in Glasgow.