You'd think Glasgow was a one club city

KingKirk

2 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

The thumb proved today that it truly is a one city club with tying another flag to the goalpost. Even in victory all these players and fans can think about is the mighty Rangers. We must of truly fucked these deluded bastards up!

I don’t see how we’re relevant to that at all in all honesty

4 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Just met an old bloke in Menorca wearing the Tennents Lager top. I was in my Hampshire cricket top. But a wee wink and an "a'write mate" was enough to establish the fact we are Bear Brothers.

Right time for a dip in the pool. I better stop posting holiday pish..:britney:

Not one Bheast Top in the Algarve had a false alarm 2 nights ago but it was a Sporting Lisbon top

3 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Staying in the premier inn last Saturday night up from George Square, went down to breakfast head banging like a bass drum on the 12th, only to be greeted by the place full of scum. Asked one of the staff what had happened to the no football colours rule, she gave a wee smile and shrugged her shoulders. 

Right that’s that shithole noted. Thanks bro

Ha

58 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

The thumb proved today that it truly is a one city club with tying another flag to the goalpost. Even in victory all these players and fans can think about is the mighty Rangers. We must of truly fucked these deluded bastards up!

Not a fan or resigning Shagger but i’m fairly confident if the Thumb tries that again at Ibrox Shagger will do him.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Plant one on his chin..

You’re excused!

That's ok friend.

I know shaggers pal as does big moose and we know you.

Wtf that has to do with anything I don't know :lol:

Mate a loved last year thank you 

5 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

So am I bud and too old to change now even if I wanted to, Going to the pub later on mate where no football colours allowed so will be wearing my orange Hugo boss polo shirt instead, No doubt it will offend some manky cunt ????

Closet I've got a Hugo Boss polo shirt angle here. :mutley:

2 hours ago, BillyG93 said:

Was in Glasgow city centre and seen more fuckin Pakistan flags than union jacks. 

Glasgow city centre is a fuckin joke - royal wedding day & theres fuck all to do with it in Glasgow.

Probably Palestinian flags. Just another they've hijacked to suit and further their cause. 

The problem is, this shite influences and gives the less informed the wrong impression of what Scotland is.

We moan a lot about it and give it large about the Union and anti Indy, but there is no recognisable response to any of the taig movements on the ground.

I have never seen one Union Jack visibly displayed from a window or a large flagpole in the garden around Glasgow, but I've seen plenty tricolours and and saltires.

Then all the Yes Indy marches. 40k plus at the last one. Previously there was the Indy bridge pish. Where is all our response to this in favour of our cause? None! Not a fucking one.

This shite is catching and it will rub of on the less discerning to the point that it tips the scales in their favour.

We remain a passive bunch by comparison and appear to only act when it's too late. The silent majority remain silent and soon we will will not be the majority and I know at the last Scottish election SNPira lost their overall majority, but I put that down to the protest vote against the incumbents, which is far from being unusual.

Whilst on the park we will put those bastards to the sword, in the political arena, we are sleep walking our way to outright defeat.

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

I'v spent the day pished.

I've spent the day pished as well - could see from very early on the way it was going to end up - but in a totally perverted way I enjoyed myself because I chose to try and sanctify the 67th minute ( copyright @Rfc52) - every fucker is looking at me gobsmacked, it was still shite but by fuck we will be back in our own right.