Beggars Allocation Cut

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

You don’t get it do you? 

We’ve a season ticket waiting list and going to fill the Broomloan with Rangers season ticket sales ... we will get all this money in over the next month or two and be 3 million better off, or give celtic the full stand so we get 7000 x £50 twice a year - I don’t even know if you can do the math or you just can’t compute the logic behind it 

I do get it....like i said,some bears will love it,some wont......i would have rather have kept our allocation and they kept theres,you do not agree,thats fine! ..,we all have diff opinions on this and are entitled to say so,its what forums do 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

There will be room for around another 6/7k ST holders. Paying around 415/20 a pub 

Aye sorry mate, just saw that above. A large amount of them will be parent/child but i get your point, minimum 2M. As long as we sell out our season tickets every single season. 

Just now, WWTC said:

Aye sorry mate, just saw that above. A large amount of them will be parent/child but i get your point, minimum 2M. As long as we sell out our season tickets every single season. 

Even at that though as they will take in the taig games the kids tickets will be around 120/30. I imagine broomloan will mirror the Copland for prices and the broomy rear may keep a special family price.

Some character on rc phone in says what Rangers have done will spoil it for everyone. Not me mate.Also rhodger wants to know who at Rangers made this decision, the ST holders obviously rhodger.

1 minute ago, standup said:

Some character on rc phone in says what Rangers have done will spoil it for everyone. Not me mate.Also rhodger wants to know who at Rangers made this decision, the ST holders obviously rhodger.

Did Brenda really say that? :lol:

Just now, linfield1690 said:

We should bring back parades an anaw fuck them :guiness:

No reason why we cant have a Rangers Loyal Flute Band providing pre and post match entertainment at Ibrox.. Lets do it.

9 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Even at that though as they will take in the taig games the kids tickets will be around 120/30. I imagine broomloan will mirror the Copland for prices and the broomy rear may keep a special family price.

I imagine that juveniles in broomloan will have to pay adult price for ticket for tic games or pass up seat to public sale.

Cant see the club willingly losing revenue in this deal.

First time post so go easy... 

Feel sorry for the away fans who travel. But it’s got to be about us now. We make money from selling tickets at Ibrox simple as that! 

The majority of other teams I’d imagine celtic and Hivs (maybe Aberdeen) aside will still keep our allocation the same. 

They need our money as they won’t sell their seats otherwise.

We Don’t need their money!! 

Sad for away fans but the greater good for Us far out weighs this! 

Well done the board! 

10 minutes ago, standup said:

I’m actually waiting on the rest of the clubs coming out tomorrow and blaming us for killing the game but ignoring the fact Hibs Hearts and Motherwell have done it to us recently and more than once and missing the point that no ones held a gun to celtics head for them to do it to us too if it’s all about the atmosphere 

just watch this space 

49 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

Don’t think it will but it would be the absolute icing on the cake if this move was to have the potential to adversely effect the tv deals.  That is Scottish football’s soft underbelly and it would be great for us to have some leverage on this, rather than just being used as we have been for the last six years.

You know we get a cut from that tv deal don't you? So if it fucks the deal it fucks us too 

Archived