Beggars Allocation Cut

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I’m actually waiting on the rest of the clubs coming out tomorrow and blaming us for killing the game but ignoring the fact Hibs Hearts and Motherwell have done it to us recently and more than once and missing the point that no ones held a gun to celtics head for them to do it to us too if it’s all about the atmosphere 

just watch this space 

Its happnin, listen to re run of rc phone in

https://planetradio.co.uk/podcasts/superscoreboard/listen/9012/

2 minutes ago, starofdavid said:

pervert...am not the one on the keyboard 24/7....doing 1 million posts per day.....get a fukin life loser 

I know we got off on the wrong foot mate but I’m with you there the wee doofus needs a good kicking and I think your just the man to do it 

2 minutes ago, starofdavid said:

pervert...am not the one on the keyboard 24/7....doing 1 million posts per day.....get a fukin life loser 

:lol:

Sitting here slightly pished and proud as fuck with my club.

Get the right team on the park and Ibrox will be extra fucking loud next season.

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I’m actually waiting on the rest of the clubs coming out tomorrow and blaming us for killing the game but ignoring the fact Hibs Hearts and Motherwell have done it to us recently and more than once and missing the point that no ones held a gun to celtics head for them to do it to us too if it’s all about the atmosphere 

just watch this space 

Exactly.

We're doing it due to season ticket holders having to move seats/ not getting it included with their st

Everyone else done it because they're fans want to see their team play us, even if they don't show up for lesser games.

Another challer to the rc phone in tells us how wonderful the Broomloan looks full of bheasts.  aw shame. enjoy the memories, come along sometime and see it bouncing with Bears.

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I know we got off on the wrong foot mate but I’m with you there the wee doofus needs a good kicking and I think your just the man to do it 

im game....but how are we going to get him away from his keyboard ??...i aint fighting any cvnt in sheltered accommodation !

7 minutes ago, starofdavid said:

So it's better to be a pervert who hangs about a rival teams forum than someone who posts on a forum of the team he supports

Fucking catholics man

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

This after I never spoiled Emmerdale for you ya utter scumbag

Just now, Goosetav said:

So it's better to be a pervert who hangs about a rival teams forum than someone who posts on a forum of the team he supports

Fucking catholics man

This after I never spoiled Emmerdale for you ya utter scumbag

He wants 6 Lorraine Kelly’s carrying his coffin 

9 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

just watch this space 

Hibs did set the precedent last season and I agree that we’re not holding a gun to anyone’s head. I doubt the other clubs will reduce our allocation as they need the coin. On a purely personal note though I do believe the games against the filth will lose something. I love the sight of looking around Ibrox after a goal against them and every stand is going mental then you see the stillness in the Broomloan and thousands of heads in hands. Great examples were Edu’s last minute goal and McGregors penalty save. 

1 minute ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Hibs did set the precedent last season and I agree that we’re not holding a gun to anyone’s head. I doubt the other clubs will reduce our allocation as they need the coin. On a purely personal note though I do believe the games against the filth will lose something. I love the sight of looking around Ibrox after a goal against them and every stand is going mental then you see the stillness in the Broomloan and thousands of heads in hands. Great examples were Edu’s last minute goal and McGregors penalty save. 

That’s understandable but hey needs must 

Are the board finally listening to the fans for a change? 

Great news it’s about time, it’s all about the Rangers to everybody else so why should it not be all about the Rangers to our club aswell! 

Get they bastards in the corner!!

3 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Imagine 4 stands full of bears going bananas though and that tiny wee corner or tarriers in despair. 

18 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Cos it's long been established you are a taig.

Not as much a taig as rfc52 right enough.

not a taig mate...a life long bear,but,if am honest,and i am trying to say this nicely

my thought on  Rangers fc and our fans are not as linear as some on here...

Archived