Beggars Allocation Cut

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

Fuck off tarrier. 

that it...anyone who disagrees is a fukin taig...ive been to these matches,loved some and hated some...just sticks in my fukin throat that this "get taigs out of broomloan "was not around in the 90's for some obscure fukin reason..i like away games...this just fukin reeks of some fukers who cant handle them beating us...period

fuking king is selling there allocation now to get more money now,,,its fukin obvious 

1 minute ago, starofdavid said:

that it...anyone who disagrees is a fukin taig...ive been to these matches,loved some and hated some...just sticks in my fukin throat that this "get taigs out of broomloan "was not around in the 90's for some obscure fukin reason..i like away games...this just fukin reeks of some fukers who cant handle them beating us...period

fuking king is selling there allocation now to get more money now,,,its fukin obvious 

I'm sure there's a few things that have stuck in your throat in your time ya wee victim. 

2 minutes ago, starofdavid said:

It was around in the 90's though ya thick mickey bastard. 

Shoogly legs Murray banned your lot after wrecking the stand. 

Get fucked ya nappy ripping shite throwing poof. 

3 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

And just so you're crystal clear when we have an extra stand full of bears during the games at Ibrox roaring the team on we won't suffer the humiliation we have recently and the less of the bogtrotting, kiddie fiddling, incest practising, bead rattling,soap dodging fuckers we have inside our beautiful and historic stadium the better

cannot remember this statement being made in the 90's...and the bheats were behaving like that prior ????

seems to have quickly arisen since we came back up to the spl...strange one ..we never ever moaned before ?..maybe its cos we were humping them all the time 

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

800 bears against 60k Roman mudbloods... 

Send it on. 

No a fair fight that. Better they cut ours to about 400 to make it more even.

12 minutes ago, starofdavid said:

just so we are all Chrystal on this..below is what we get now,and what we will get next season

fans that go to away matches wont like it,those that dont will love it....but at least we now know where they will sit and were we will sit..we will reap what we sow

gers alloction.jpg

That taken from yer seat aye

We know you've been to these games in the broomy ya fucking midden 

There was murmurings of banning you fucking tramps early 2000s and we were scudding you's then.

1 minute ago, starofdavid said:

Nothing gets past you 

why should we snub another 3 million just so a few thousand more of our fans can go to Parkhead?

and there was a clamour in the 90’s to ban them or cut their allocation we even banned them in 1994 ya balloon - that’s an absolute fact 

you are yet another tarrier to add to the ever growing list on here it rips out you 

4 minutes ago, starofdavid said:

Chillax..

It’s fish tomorrow for your tea.

40 minutes ago, WWTC said:

Its nothing to do with what theyre singing, its the game in general.

And do you not think it helps our players having 8k when we go there? The players use to come to the corner at the start of the game for a reason. 

Aye it’ll be rockin’ when we’ve finally got a team capable of actually beating them, but  I dont think its a good idea in the long run. 

In the long term we will see, as in when we are shredding those scummy bastards regularly and we can let more in just to humiliate the cunts more, but in the meantime, this was the right decision at the right time.

Starting to show the haters across the land and particularly those scummy bastards that we mean business. They know we are coming after them and this time for real.

King wanting that taig bastard at the SFA investigated was priceless. I think he might even be starting to enjoy himself, because for the last three years, he's been a miserable looking bastard. I think he stopped sleep walking when he  got rid of that waster Murray and brought in Gerrard.

Definitely a better feel to us. Leading from the front and much to look forward to. 

cannot remember this statement being made in the 90's...and the bheats were behaving like that prior ????

seems to have quickly arisen since we came back up to the spl...strange one ..we never ever moaned before ?..maybe its cos we were humping them all the time 

Or maybe we should give fuck all to those who wanted rid of us and still do

31 minutes ago, gkb10127 said:

Completely agreed.

I was all for reducing their allocation, maybe giving them half of the broomloan instead of the full stand but giving them only 800 is a bad move. It's going to massively reduce the atmosphere at old firm games and also make these games less of a spectacle to the TV companies and to fans watching globally....which is the last thing we need right now.

Also a lot of bears pride themselves at never missing a game but this will change now for the away games. Not to mention the RSCs that might take a hit.

The extent of the allocation decrease is too much 

Don’t think it will but it would be the absolute icing on the cake if this move was to have the potential to adversely effect the tv deals.  That is Scottish football’s soft underbelly and it would be great for us to have some leverage on this, rather than just being used as we have been for the last six years.

7 minutes ago, starofdavid said:

He'd get money, either way.

Fantastic news!!!! Well done by the board. Outstanding move that backs our loyal support whilst giving a big FUCK YOU to our enemies. Even more Bears will be able to buy season tickets, and less of the opposition fans who hate us more then they love their clubs will be able to visit.

Great that our loyal fan-base have broken our record for highest season ticket sales. Opposition fans will be raging at the slashing  of their allocations, most notably the filth and hivs fans. They are already cutting our allocations. On the downside this will mean a smaller away support at some stadiums (the clubs who think they can afford it), but on a positive note the Blue Pound won't be funding  the bastards who wanted us dead a few seasons ago.

Hopefully the rising  numbers of season ticket holders will improve the atmosphere at home games, our team will play with more passion and confidence, and Ibrox will return to being the fortress it once was.

As Stevie Gerrard would say.... LET'S GO!!!!!

19 minutes ago, starofdavid said:

just so we are all Chrystal on this..below is what we get now,and what we will get next season

fans that go to away matches wont like it,those that dont will love it....but at least we now know where they will sit and were we will sit..we will reap what we sow

gers alloction.jpg

Just so you are clear, this area will now be filled with good bears rather than dirty peadophile harborers.

https://imgur.com/a/ynkt7UW

20180524_213141.jpg

9 minutes ago, starofdavid said:

You gave yourself away...you put the tarrier "h" in crystal.....

46 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Pretty embarrassing i think. Taking away from the most intense derby in the UK because we're getting our arse handed to us at the moment. 

Real Madrid  only give Barcelona a couple of hundred tickets and vice versa and that doesn't affect the atmosphere of the biggest club game in the  world so your argument is nonsense.

Archived