Beggars Allocation Cut

Just now, starofdavid said:

that it...anyone who disagrees is a fukin taig...ive been to these matches,loved some and hated some...just sticks in my fukin throat that this "get taigs out of broomloan "was not around in the 90's for some obscure fukin reason..i like away games...this just fukin reeks of some fukers who cant handle them beating us...period

fuking king is selling there allocation now to get more money now,,,its fukin obvious 

So generate more guaranteed income by increasing season ticket numbers and ensuring more Bears get to see the Gers play at Ibrox............what a really bad idea Mr King  :pipe:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, starofdavid said:

that it...anyone who disagrees is a fukin taig...ive been to these matches,loved some and hated some...just sticks in my fukin throat that this "get taigs out of broomloan "was not around in the 90's for some obscure fukin reason..i like away games...this just fukin reeks of some fukers who cant handle them beating us...period

fuking king is selling there allocation now to get more money now,,,its fukin obvious 

I’m not getting called a taig and I disagree :)

im kinda on the fence here

glad the board have said fuck you to the vermin, and as i sit in BF I hate those cunts taking my seat

but there will be thousands of folk who back this who will be moaning when were challenging for the league and playing them away and cant get tickets and well have to hear all the sob stories tenfold 

sure am !

at the end of the day i disagree with Rangers cutting taigs down to 800...they will do the same

and like i said,some bears will lap it up,some wont,but surely we are entitled to opinions eh....if i wanted thought training i would be on FF

and as i also said,this reeks of king getting the away allocation money now rather in 2 later stages....  IMO  

2 minutes ago, starofdavid said:

sure am !

at the end of the day i disagree with Rangers cutting taigs down to 800...they will do the same

and like i said,some bears will lap it up,some wont,but surely we are entitled to opinions eh....if i wanted thought training i would be on FF

and as i also said,this reeks of king getting the away allocation money now rather in 2 later stages....  IMO  

Tarrier

14 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

In the long term we will see, as in when we are shredding those scummy bastards regularly and we can let more in just to humiliate the cunts more, but in the meantime, this was the right decision at the right time.

Starting to show the haters across the land and particularly those scummy bastards that we mean business. They know we are coming after them and this time for real.

King wanting that taig bastard at the SFA investigated was priceless. I think he might even be starting to enjoy himself, because for the last three years, he's been a miserable looking bastard. I think he stopped sleep walking when he  got rid of that waster Murray and brought in Gerrard.

Definitely a better feel to us. Leading from the front and much to look forward to. 

I admire your positivity mate and hope thats proven to be the case. There’s certainly a better feel to us, but after years of promises and deflation I cant help but tread on the cautious side. I hope to shake that over the preseason! 

Without going into too much boardroom chat, King has gone up in my estimation recently but overall had done little to win me over. He may be moving in the right direction, or he simply be playing to the crowd. 

3 minutes ago, starofdavid said:

sure am !

We make nowhere near 2.5 to 3 million off you cunts 

2 minutes ago, starofdavid said:

sure am !

You don’t get it do you? 

We’ve a season ticket waiting list and going to fill the Broomloan with Rangers season ticket sales ... we will get all this money in over the next month or two and be 3 million better off, or give celtic the full stand so we get 7000 x £50 twice a year - I don’t even know if you can do the math or you just can’t compute the logic behind it 

finally King growing a set, the depth of hatred and distain for us in this cesspit of a country is frightening but this a small step to start the fight back, now we need the team on the park to challenge those mutants but one thing for sure, we wont have them fuckin lording it in full view on tv with a full feckin stand anymore

Archived