Beggars Allocation Cut

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, WWTC said:

Its nothing to do with what theyre singing, its the game in general.

And do you not think it helps our players having 8k when we go there? The players use to come to the corner at the start of the game for a reason. 

Aye it’ll be rockin’ when we’ve finally got a team capable of actually beating them, but  I dont think its a good idea in the long run. 

Didn’t do much last time

28 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Couldn't have said it better myself

Yet there's some on here doing exactly this. 

24 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Pretty embarrassing i think. Taking away from the most intense derby in the UK because we're getting our arse handed to us at the moment. 

Take this bawhum for example. 

When we were thumping them in the 90's there were still calls for them to be banned completely from Ibrox. 

1 minute ago, Theulstervolunteer said:

I must just be different pal I can hardly stomach sharing a country with these hideous cunts never mind a stadium .... each to their own....

So probably better being in among 8k of 60k rather than 800, no? How good its going to be celebrating a win wi 800 fans there?

Part of the old firm use to be about enjoyin a stand full of they cunts with their faces trippin them. 

The amount of tarriers allowed to pollute this board is embarrassing.

I'm not talking about low posters or the like. I'm talking the guys like yer boy David there who if you look through his posts absolutely screams tarrier

Just now, Rfc52 said:

The amount of tarriers allowed to pollute this board is embarrassing.

I'm not talking about low posters or the like. I'm talking the guys like yer boy David there who if you look through his posts absolutely screams tarrier

:lol:

just so we are all Chrystal on this..below is what we get now,and what we will get next season

fans that go to away matches wont like it,those that dont will love it....but at least we now know where they will sit and were we will sit..we will reap what we sow

gers alloction.jpg

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Does this mean all ST's in the Broomloan now include taig games, aye?

I would imagine so mate. 

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

With less of those bogtrotting bastards in stadium it’ll be an ideal opportunity for Parents with young kids to enjoy the Old Firm derby.

No weans running the risk of being bottled or being deafened by flashbangs. 

Just now, starofdavid said:

just so we are all Chrystal on this..below is what we get now,and what we will get next season

fans that go to away matches wont like it,those that dont will love it....but at least we now know where they will sit and were we will sit..we will reap what we sow

gers alloction.jpg

Shut up ya tramp

Just now, starofdavid said:

gers alloction.jpg

Fucking hell @cushynumber 

You's lot at times couldn't keep hens oot a close 

18 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Pretty embarrassing i think. Taking away from the most intense derby in the UK because we're getting our arse handed to us at the moment. 

Actually, Vanoli, it's really embarrassing of you to blame Rangers for 'taking away from the most intense derby in the UK" when you know damn well it was those bastards who took away the intensity when they took away the Rangers end at parkheid.

If they give us back the end and give an equal percentage at their dump, increasing the intensity of the derby, then we will reciprocate.

Until then, I'll celebrate and enjoy this smash in their fenian coupon that our board has taken so long to deliver!

Archived