SLO & Fans Forums

thebooler

Why does our SLO post on Follow Follow, and not ALL Rangers fans forums?

Is FF the official Rangers fans forum, and if so, how does one get news from our SLO if they’re not a member of FF?

Serious questions by the way, especially with so many threads and information regarding our EL games now.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

You could even write him a letter if you wish. 

Greg Marshall

Supporters Liason Officer 

Argyle House

Ibrox Stadium

150 Edmiston Drive

Glasgow

G51 2XD

Tbh things like the Aberdeen tickets a wee quick update posted on here and away again isn't too much to ask. 

I get though he's probably post something regards Aberdeen tickets on here before being swamped by all manner of weird and wonderful things that don't have anything to do with what he's posted :lol:

25 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Incoming!

It’s a serious question mate, as we miss info about away EL games, and a mate said he got info on ff from the SLO.

It got me thinking it would be good for Rangers fans if all announcements were posted on all fans forums.

It would be a good service and I personally think it would be a good idea.

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Tbh things like the Aberdeen tickets a wee quick update posted on here and away again isn't too much to ask. 

I get though he's probably post something regards Aberdeen tickets on here before being swamped by all manner of weird and wonderful things that don't have anything to do with what he's posted :lol:

I’ve no idea what he’s posted/posts on FF tbh, but I wouldn’t expect them to come onto different forums and post an update. They’ll do it through whatever official channels (club website, Facebook, Twitter, email) they normally do it. And aye, tbh, it’s probably not worth the bother of it either. 

9 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You could even write him a letter if you wish. 

Greg Marshall

Supporters Liason Officer 

Argyle House

Ibrox Stadium

150 Edmiston Drive

Glasgow

G51 2XD

Did you even read my OP?

I don’t want to contact him - I want the same general info that ff members get.

1 minute ago, thebooler said:

It’s a serious question mate, as we miss info about away EL games, and a mate said he got info on ff from the SLO.

It got me thinking it would be good for Rangers fans if all announcements were posted on all fans forums.

It would be a good service and I personally think it would be a good idea.

If folk miss info about games it’s on them, no Rangers. It’s all made available by the club on the website, Facebook, Twitter and email. Having someone go around forums posting it for what is a tiny percentage of the support seems a bit pointless

10 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Probably doesnt post on here because he would just get a torrent of abuse.

This abuse could then be picked up on by the press and turned into a negative story about Rangers.

PR team I would hope have told him to give this place a wide berth.

Good point, and could be the case.

Wouldn’t that hold for all forums though?

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I’ve no idea what he’s posted/posts on FF tbh, but I wouldn’t expect them to come onto different forums and post an update. They’ll do it through whatever official channels (club website, Facebook, Twitter, email) they normally do it. And aye, tbh, it’s probably not worth the bother of it either. 

Hence my question.............is ff an official channel for the club? ?

1 minute ago, thebooler said:

Good point, and could be the case.

Wouldn’t that hold for all forums though?

Not been on FF since I was banned, but I doubt that he gets anywhere near the conflict on there that he gets on here.

If he was to start getting hostility on FF, then I think he would quietly exit and stop posting.