SLO & Fans Forums

thebooler

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He’s a lying back stabbing wee cunt and when he’s on here he gets reminded of it. Which is why he just lurks about to see all the bad things we say about him and his cunty auld man. 

I know your reading this ya snivelling wee cunt. 

I’m not a fan of his, but that’s for another day. I genuinely believe all forums should be treated equally by our club SLO.

You make a good point though regards lurking - although I’d say that was more childish than harmful for any official club SLO to be doing so.

Just now, thebooler said:

I’m not a fan of his, but that’s for another day. I genuinely believe all forums should be treated equally by our club SLO.

You make a good point though regards lurking - although I’d say that was more childish than harmful for any official club SLO to be doing so.

If he doesn’t like being reminded of what he is, he could at least tell the forum he will accept PM’s regarding any fan/slo business. But stay off the threads  

Likes getting the smoke blown up his arse too much on FF. 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

What’s controversial about it? He was asked a specific question over the distribution of secondary tickets and answered it. He’s not made any ‘general announcements’ or passed on anything that isn’t part of the t&c of secondary ticketing. 

Oh FFS - Secondary ticketing is supposed to be for your ticket to go on sale if you’re not using it, and be rewarded with a discount on your ST the following year.

You think it’s in the T&C’s that they can just be given away to staff, and your discount withheld?

Away tae fuck and try somebody else for an argument.

And to answer your post above, as far as my OP goes, he only shares on ff. He’s been asked specific questions on here and never responded. 

Thats what the threads about - not you trying tae be a smart cunt as usual.

What part don’t you get ffs?

12 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He’s a lying back stabbing wee cunt and when he’s on here he gets reminded of it. Which is why he just lurks about to see all the bad things we say about him and his cunty auld man. 

I know your reading this ya snivelling wee cunt. 

Aye but out with it.

Tell us what you really think...

:lol:

12 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Oh FFS - Secondary ticketing is supposed to be for your ticket to go on sale if you’re not using it, and be rewarded with a discount on your ST the following year.

You think it’s in the T&C’s that they can just be given away to staff, and your discount withheld?

Away tae fuck and try somebody else for an argument.

And to answer your post above, as far as my OP goes, he only shares on ff. He’s been asked specific questions on here and never responded. 

Thats what the threads about - not you trying tae be a smart cunt as usual.

What part don’t you get ffs?

Yes. I’m almost certain that it is in the ticket t&c’s somewhere that the club reserve the right to re-allocate your ticket for whatever purpose they require (secondary ticketing or not). 

Why would he post here? Neither here nor FF is an official club channel. Given some of the abuse he’s taken in here he is entirely within his rights not to post on here if he doesnt want to. Perhaps you should take your issue up with Greg, you’ve been provided with his contact details but for some reason need him to come on here to answer your questions. 

4 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Any chance of elaborating on what he’s / his old man has done? 

Genuinely no idea, not really in the loop with the fan group politics side of things. 

Lied to members of RF right until the end that we could never merge with RST. Given a job he wasn’t qualified for as a thank you  

Continued to be evasive whenever asked about what was happening at RF, claimed it was impossible to give detailed minutes of any meeting. 

Still waiting on him and his auld man telling us about EH CIC and how it was going to change what being a Rangers fan means. 

In a word they are just like every other cunt and is in and around Rangers, it’s what the club can give them, when it should be what they can do for the club  

34 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Lied to members of RF right until the end that we could never merge with RST. Given a job he wasn’t qualified for as a thank you  

Continued to be evasive whenever asked about what was happening at RF, claimed it was impossible to give detailed minutes of any meeting. 

Still waiting on him and his auld man telling us about EH CIC and how it was going to change what being a Rangers fan means. 

In a word they are just like every other cunt and is in and around Rangers, it’s what the club can give them, when it should be what they can do for the club  

Certainly seems to be the norm these days, although seems encouraged on FF. 

4 hours ago, The Dude said:

Yes. I’m almost certain that it is in the ticket t&c’s somewhere that the club reserve the right to re-allocate your ticket for whatever purpose they require (secondary ticketing or not). 

Why would he post here? Neither here nor FF is an official club channel. Given some of the abuse he’s taken in here he is entirely within his rights not to post on here if he doesnt want to. Perhaps you should take your issue up with Greg, you’ve been provided with his contact details but for some reason need him to come on here to answer your questions. 

Try as i might i just cant see why you are still posting on this topic.  

You asked why would he post here? part of his job is to keep people informed of the goings on of the club, if he is going to only use official channels then dont post on ANY forum as that appears divisive to anyone with common sense.  

You were then pointed out about the reallocation of tickets to staff etc and even when its shown to you in black and white you then try to deflect by saying its in the terms and conditions. Turn it up ffs.  

So far as SLO he has precided over

●re-allocation of returned tickets to staff

●coming the cunt on twitter to a supporter who made a comment  about the "travel club/tour partner" who dont seem to be able to hire a plane which led him to define what the travel club was and how it allowed you to purchase a ticket (to games officially we are not travelling to)

●the louden loyal clusterfuck

C'mon man. You are either taking the piss or just trolling 

"Hi, Greg here, just want to update you guys on RM about x, y and z"

Next post....

"Yer da's a fucking blue pound robbing grassbag prick".

Next post....

*Something about using his position to benefit the Louden, then calling his dad a blue pound robbing grassbag prick again*

10 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Probably doesnt post on here because he would just get a torrent of abuse.

This abuse could then be picked up on by the press and turned into a negative story about Rangers.

PR team I would hope have told him to give this place a wide berth.

Rite, I haven't experienced any other Rangers Forums, but was on FF once that time this site crashed a while back to see if there was any news or information. Never started an account or anything, was just a glimpse of what was happening. 

Obviously there will be others who have been on other sites. 

Is this one of the more lenient sites to be on, I mean I have had no hassles, but I take it other forums would we not get away with some things. 

3 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Love the bottom paragraph never a truer word spoken