Tav

3 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Dunno if I’d say he’s the best player on our books but he’s definitely one of our biggest threats an creates more than most 

My son is just starting to show an interest in all things football which is great. He knows Messi and Ronaldo and he is a self defined Rangers fan. He asked me last week who was Rangers best player. 

Answers on a postcard. Who should I tell my lad is the best player at Rangers for him to idolise. 

7 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

My son is just starting to show an interest in all things football which is great. He knows Messi and Ronaldo and he is a self defined Rangers fan. He asked me last week who was Rangers best player. 

Answers on a postcard. Who should I tell my lad is the best player at Rangers for him to idolise. 

Currently, Goldson looks a player.

59 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

So Gerrards not got a scooby then? An you of all cunts that’s on here 24/7 can see what a world class ex player turned manager can’t see..that’s fucking hilarious!

its Fuds like you, an your not the only one on here, who maybe has higher expectation that we are ever realistically gony be able to afford but you know that so you’ll exaggerate everything he does to make him sound worse than he actually is, that’s what I think.

Oohhh get you tossing your insults about because you haven’t the intelligence to debate the point without resorting to name calling. All because some nasty people on a forum don’t see things the way you do. Poor didums!!!!

Run along to your anger management and low expectations workshops and leave us adults to have a serious discussion and debate.

Oh and just for the record only someone who IS ACTUALLY ON HERE 24/7 would know everyone else who is also on but maybe you don’t have the savvy to realise that.

43 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Tell him his auld man ?

50 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

I’d go with who you honestly think is the best player an don’t ask anybody else’s opinion on it cos you’ll doubt yourself on judging a players ability, if you listen to some on here.

13 minutes ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Oohhh get you tossing your insults about because you haven’t the intelligence to debate the point without resorting to name calling. All because some nasty people on a forum don’t see things the way you do. Poor didums!!!!

Run along to your anger management and low expectations workshops and leave us adults to have a serious discussion and debate.

Oh and just for the record only someone who IS ACTUALLY ON HERE 24/7 would know everyone else who is also on but maybe you don’t have the savvy to realise that.

Yet your more intelligent on judging a players ability than guys who get paid a shitload of money to do just that ??

Your a absolute fucking bawbag no two ways about it, next time you come on an say a players isn’t good enough have some facts to back it up if you want a debate, WANK!

I’m guessing the main instance of complaint is the time the lad with the head bandage on got in behind the first half  , yes tav was slightly out of position but only because it was a fucking ridiculous cross in on the volley to I may add the striker standing himself with neither Katic or Goldson anywhere near him  , the lad with the bandage brings that down tav deals with it , believe it or not sometimes wee need to put our hands up and say that was well played , I’d enquire the fee for that lad if I was Gerrard or Allen , excellent player 

39 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Yet your more intelligent on judging a players ability than guys who get paid a shitload of money to do just that ??

Your a absolute fucking bawbag no two ways about it, next time you come on an say a players isn’t good enough have some facts to back it up if you want a debate, WANK!

Guys like Warburton?

Pedro?

maybe McCoist???

Tav is a defender who gets caught out of position far too many times.

Tav is a defender who loses his man and affords him far too much space on far too many occasions.

Tav is a defender who gets torn apart by any decent player with any pace.

Tav is a defender whose decision making leaves a lot to be desired leading to problems for the rest of the defence.

That enough for people to debate?

As for wank if your da had stuck to doing just that he would have saved us all from your childish ,playground ramblings.

7 minutes ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Guys like Warburton?

Pedro?

maybe McCoist???

Tav is a defender who loses his man and affords him far too much space on far too many occasions.

Tav is a defender whose decision making leaves a lot to be desired leading to problems for the rest of the defence.

As for wank if your da had stuck to doing just that he would have saved us all from your childish ,playground ramblings.

Dumplin managers I agree but far, far more qualified than the likes of you Ya fucking pussy!

Lies, lies an more lies You’ve really not got a clue what the fuck your talking about 

8 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Dumplin managers I agree but far, far more qualified than the likes of you Ya fucking pussy!

Ya fucking pussy????

Must have been a word you heard from the popular kids at school.Run along and get back to your crayons and colour by numbers.Mind you don’t get one stuck up your nose now!

2 minutes ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Ya fucking pussy????

Must have been a word you heard from the popular kids at school.Run along and get back to your crayons and colour by numbers.Mind you don’t get one stuck up your nose now!

Your cheeky on the internet I’d pay for you to say that to my face ya wee fanny, by the time you came out your coma tav would be your favourite player, gimp!

3 hours ago, Siam69 said:

If  we had a good finisher, we'd have plenty more goals specifically from him getting down the wing and putting some great balls in, fact!

If that mob had a decent striker last night he'd have scored a few from the amount of crosses coming from tav losing his man consistently

1 hour ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Guys like Warburton?

Pedro?

maybe McCoist???

Tav is part of the defence who have yet to concede a goal 

Tav is a defender who has created our 2 goals from open play

Tav is a defender who scored our other goal

Tav is a defender who is a threat to opposing teams every time he goes forward

Tav is a defender who yes has his dodgy moments but everything else he brings to the team out way these moments by a fuckin mile  

4 minutes ago, DariuszAdamczuk said:

Holy fuck man

Embarrasing

First of all “holy fuck” holy??

your right but, on my part an that scudbook I was talking about, could have been worse he could have come out with a yo mama joke to go with his shite patter about my old boy, who’s a good bluenose an brought up 5 good bluenose boys an is fuck all do do with anything I say on here 

Ye nailed it but with the “embarrassing” comment if I’m honest, then again It does fall in with the other embarrassing negative for negative sake threads, especially this one

3 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

First of all “holy fuck” holy??

your right but, on my part an that scudbook I was talking about, could have been worse he could have come out with a yo mama joke to go with his shite patter about my old boy, who’s a good bluenose an brought up 5 good bluenose boys an is fuck all do do with anything I say on here 

Ye nailed it but with the “embarrassing” comment if I’m honest, then again It does fall in with the other embarrassing negative for negative sake threads, especially this one

Good talk coach 

20 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Tav is part of the defence who have yet to concede a goal 

Tav is a defender who has created our 2 goals from open play

Tav is a defender who scored our other goal

Tav is a defender who is a threat to opposing teams every time he goes forward

Tav is a defender who yes has his dodgy moments but everything else he brings to the team out way these moments by a fuckin mile  

So basically he is much better going forward.So does it not make more sense relieving him of his defensive duties which he isn’t particularly wonderful at  and pushing him further forward.Wont get an argument for me about his capacity to create chances but dont see him as an asset defensively.