Tav

Tav is fuckin awful defensively. No two ways about it. Sure we didn't lose a goal but we will lose plenty over the coming season if we don't tighten up the fullback positions - maybe if we go 3 at the back with the wingbacks providing cover we will be better, but as these wingbacks will probably be Tav and Flanagan we have a lot of work still to do

2 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Ok a couple of dodgy moments but heset up the goal and had a couple of great blocks, but fuck these don't count because it's Tav - fuckin joke

Paranoid rant mate. You think folk only pick on Tav cause he's Tav. Maybe there's a reason for that. Read the posts and you'll see that a lot of us don't rate him. The point is that we want to improve the side. Tav at RB doesn't help that

For me Tavs always been played slightly out of position. He’s a modern wingback rather than an old school fullback. If we do get another cb in and play a back three it will allow a bit of extra cover and more of what he does best which is going forward and I think we’ll see the best of him.

Clearing a shot off the line has absolutely nothing to do with his ability to defend 1v1 or set pieces, the blind spot some people have for Tav is ridiculous regardless of his positives, there's absolutely nothing wrong with pointing out the fact that he isn't a very good defender

2 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Paranoid rant mate. You think folk only pick on Tav cause he's Tav. Maybe there's a reason for that. Read the posts and you'll see that a lot of us don't rate him. The point is that we want to improve the side. Tav at RB doesn't help that

You don't rate him Gerrard makes him captain - fuckin know who's judgement I'll go with 

1 hour ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Result aside. Fuck me. 5 or 6 awful bits of defending. Goldson bailing him out numerous times. He needs a kick up the arse or a place at right midfield.

Inch perfect cross for the goal and set up five or six gilt-edge chances in the previous two ties. Understand your frustration but let’s off some balance here. 

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

It is quite the conundrum..

Our best attacking threat and, by a distance, the best crosser of a ball at club.

Really poor defender though..

In the more difficult games i’d put Arfield in front of him to help him out.

I would 3 at the back so he has someone to cover his arse when he is out of position again, gets turned inside out again.