Croats Kicking Off

Ace

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TheQueensEleven said:

You'd rather our fans stood by and let people get leathered and or stabbed/bricked... Just so there's no bad PR against us? 

Don't care if people say it's going to make us look bad, they spin it that way no matter what happens. 

Glad some people weren't shite bags worrying about PR and chased them.

I'd rather no one got stabbed.

Just now, OceanRain said:

That's exactly what would have happened whether Rangers fans stood idly by or not. It would have just been Rangers fans getting stabbed.

People with your attitude are the same ones crying about wars and soldiers doing what they do. We don't live in some fantasy world where if one side doesn't react, the other side stops the aggression. It results in one side taking an absolute tanking and serious injuries.

1 minute ago, OceanRain said:

yeah so would we all ...but fuck turning the other cheek.These Croatian cunts go all over Europe looking for trouble...they found it in spades in Glasgow...fuck them

4 minutes ago, piperpete said:

No one going to watch football should have a knife on them no matter who they support. Cowardly bastards. 

I think we'd all agree with that, what right minded person wouldn't?

If however, you went to football not to watch it, but to cause trouble and fight, and you end up being stabbed...I think you might have to have a look at yourself and how you contributed to your predicament. 

It's extremely easy to go to football, watch the game, have a beer or two if that's your thing and then go home. Thousands of us do it every week. 

If you look for a fight then it's fair to say you'll probably find one. 

Just now, bluedylan said:

yeah so would we all ...but fuck turning the other cheek.These Croatian cunts go all over Europe looking for trouble...they found it in spades in Glasgow...fuck them

You're a very angry young man.

The people who did the stabbings need to be caught and brought to account.Regardless if it was our or theirs that were stabbed this is scummy behavior and i hope nobody is seriously injured.I love Rangers and the Croats love their team too but I see no reason to go to football match and start fights and attack people with weapons. The secondry issue is the policing and if they have had a stand off approach that has emboldened trouble makers to do this.I don't mind people who start trouble getting a doing but not stabbed ffs.

I've watched a couple of recordings from tonight that my daughter was sent,  20 or so shitebags running up paisley road west well after the game has started, and another of cunts that probably are not Croatian shouting a load of shite well after the game has finished, fucking cowardly pish. 

1 minute ago, TheQueensEleven said:

Aye, you're embarrassing. Glad you'd be nowhere near me if anything kicked off. 

100% correct mate, the guy is a cuck and bizarrely smug about it. The type who'd be dead within 24 hours if the grid ever went down. 

1 minute ago, TheBoyDave said:

The people who did the stabbings need to be caught and brought to account.Regardless if it was our or theirs that were stabbed this is scummy behavior and i hope nobody is seriously injured.I love Rangers and the Croats love their team too but I see no reason to go to football match and start fights and attack people with weapons. The secondry issue is the policing and if they have had a stand off approach that has emboldened trouble makers to do this.I don't mind people who start trouble getting a doing but not stabbed ffs.

I agree with much of what you say but if you start trouble, if you go down that road, you can't then stop when you want to get off. 

The easy answer is not to start trouble. 

Just now, BCLoyal9 said:

100% correct mate, the guy is a cuck and bizarrely smug about it. The type who'd be dead within 24 hours if the grid ever went down. 

One of the "why can't we all just get a long" gang ? embarrassing. Thinks everything's rosie in the world and bad things don't happen if you don't want them to.

2 minutes ago, BCLoyal9 said:

Post-apocalyptic scenarios now?

This escalated in your head pretty quickly.

Also if any of our fans stepped in and protected any of your fellow fans from getting hurt then hats off to you.I hope that the police get the scum that started this and used weapons not folk protecting themselves or others.

Archived