***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

The lack of protection for Tav worries me. Happy with Arfield and Murphy coming in however. 

Tbf Aberdeen’s Lb doesn’t get forward much so I don’t think Tav needs as much protection as he did against Osijek

4 minutes ago, ben51 said:

How has Candieas been dropped? 

Unsure what Windass has shown in pre-season to merit a start either.

Hopefully I’m wrong and he’s right! 

He's certainly not "dropped" but "rested" would be more appropriate, Ben. Saying that I'm a bit surprised that he has given Windass a start as I thought he may have started with Middleton on left and Murphy on the right.

I hope he is right, also.

Just now, MrMckee said:

Windass needs to step up today I've stuck up for him many times but if he's annominous Today I've had enough 

It's do or die for him today. 

He either shows the gaffer he wants to stay off the bench with a performance or he goes MIA again. 

If he does go MIA he'll be gone by end of next week with the English window closing.  

5 minutes ago, tm91 said:

The Badger Loyal on Facebook always has an impeccable stream if you can get yourself added.

Edit: Oh never mind, they're apparently not showing today's game. :lol: For future reference though.

Think Badger Loyal stopped showing them as it was becoming a pointless excersize with the amount of time he was being reported and shut down.

I watched the wigan game off We Are Rangers on facebook last week they might have it again stream was perfect.

I expect us to win this today. We’ve not had a reasonable guage of the improvements yet because we’ve played 4 games against two teams no one knows anything about, but who everyone automatically assumes are shite. Last season both Shkupi and Osijek would have knocked us out, and we’ve done well to get through the ties. 

Its a clever team today from the Manager. Windass and Murphy have been to Pittodrie and performed, and its askin alot of Ejaria and Kent to go into that atmosphere today. And that worries for goin to the peado dome. 

Archived