***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, willygers4life said:

Where you see this?

i caught a bit on the radio while at the shop.  i have an old school friend whose a mad aberdeen fan of 40 years and he posted this on his facebook as well

If McGinn, Cosgrove and Hoban all miss today's game then I'm struggling to even name 18 players for today's squad with Logan, Reynolds, F Ross and Tansey all definitely out. 

It's a very poor state of play to be in for the opening day of a league season.  also went into depth about them having no strikers bar may 

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

i caught a bit on the radio while at the shop.  i have an old school friend whose a mad aberdeen fan of 40 years and he posted this on his facebook as well

If McGinn, Cosgrove and Hoban all miss today's game then I'm struggling to even name 18 players for today's squad with Logan, Reynolds, F Ross and Tansey all definitely out. 

It's a very poor state of play to be in for the opening day of a league season.

The more I see and hear of Aberdeen I'm so glad we didn't get mcinnes. 

3 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

It's a very poor state of play to be in for the opening day of a league season.  also went into depth about them having no strikers bar may 

Brilliant fuckup on mcinnes part then if true 

4 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

The more I see and hear of Aberdeen I'm so glad we didn't get mcinnes. 

same here,  thought he would have been good for us at the time but the more you think about it the more u see how bad he would have been if we managed to get him.  the   guy cant see anyway possible that we wont get anything other than a win today 

Archived