***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread***

4 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

What decision ya muppet??

That happens week in week out, big defender giving it the shoulder or dig in the back the forward giving it back with a tap on the ankles. 

There was no decision. 

Gerrard said: “With the sending off I think when you do stuff like that, when you react like that, you leave officials with decisions to make.

“So we will speak to Alfredo about the part he has played in it.

seems SG and I agree.

great to have different opinions tho.    :tu:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

Gerrard said: “With the sending off I think when you do stuff like that, when you react like that, you leave officials with decisions to make.

“So we will speak to Alfredo about the part he has played in it.

seems SG and I agree.

great to have different opinions tho.    :tu:

I’m sorry, Gerrard has said it, Arfield has said it, but I still don’t buy this “he gave him a decision to make”. Everything you do gives him a decision to make. Putting in a good tackle gives him a decision to make, the right one or the wrong one. He got this one totally wrong, we’re letting him off lightly.

2 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

I’m sorry, Gerrard has said it, Arfield has said it, but I still don’t buy this “he gave him a decision to make”. Everything you do gives him a decision to make. Putting in a good tackle gives him a decision to make, the right one or the wrong one. He got this one totally wrong, we’re letting him off lightly.

I will take the opinion of 2 pro footballers with well over 1000 matches between them.................

but I will say.....it was never a red card.

Before kickoff if you told me we’d be down to 10 men 10 minutes in and still salvage a point, I would’ve signed up. 

I can’t help but to be left wanting more though. The days of “we’ll take it” and “good enough” are gone.

Teams better be ready for this Rangers squad. 

2 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

I will take the opinion of 2 pro footballers with well over 1000 matches between them.................

but I will say.....it was never a red card.

I’m just saying that the focus should be on the referee making completely the wrong decision, not on our striker being a petulant bellend.

For 5lthe amount of bias against us... This is exactly what we will expect in every game. Morelos needs to check his temper even when everyone is against us.  There was times within this game when there were blatant reds on their part if the fouls we apparently performed were against us.  That's my view anyway.  

I don't think we deserved any reds compared to the tackles we were against.  Maybe that's just me.  

5 hours ago, JM1872 said:

Exactly. The ref didn't see the incident, McKenna didn't even go down or anything, there were no appeals from the sheeps players or anything. However, who is in charge here? Does Clancy need to show a red because the assistant says so? I don't buy it. Clancy is in charge and within a split second has decided enough was enough... 9 minutes into a league opener without so much as a warning for both players for whatever was deemed to have happened?

Very good post . Not one person pointed it out 

The best on the coupon yesterday would be . We would be talking about bad refereeing decisions against our club today .

Clancy like so many last season could not wait to get the red out 

Should have been three points but SG has shown he can adapt to one sudden change in circumstances. I was listening to the game on Radio Scotland, they immediately started the "Morelos is on the way out" discussion when he got sent off.

2 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

Should have been three points but SG has shown he can adapt to one sudden change in circumstances. I was listening to the game on Radio Scotland, they immediately started the "Morelos is on the way out" discussion when he got sent off.

The bias is a scandal 

Clancy is a dirty tarrier bastard when I first realised he was the ref. I said to my nieces husband we will need to beat more than eleven sheep today 12 minutes in my fears were proved to be right. And then some of the decisions that followed the red card just beggars belief. It does show the players though that from now on we need to go all out to win games and put them to bed so any decisions such as today's won't make any difference to the end result.

3 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Clancy is a dirty tarrier bastard when I first realised he was the ref. I said to my nieces husband we will need to beat more than eleven sheep today 12 minutes in my fears were proved to be right. And then some of the decisions that followed the red card just beggars belief. It does show the players though that from now on we need to go all out to win games and put them to bed so any decisions such as today's won't make any difference to the end result.

Just need to be careful how we tackle the mobs... We are in a whole world of crap and the refs have all been warned to play any card possible to stop us getting what we are looking to achieve!  Serious!  

55 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Hated Aberdeen since the Neil Simpson tackle on Durrant in 88 and probably before that. And still it continues......

hate the sheep almost as much as I hate they dug raping child molesting bead rattling bastards 

SG has hit a raw nerve here, I've had Sheep supporting acquaintances texting me in a tizzy over his "class above" comments.  Fuming.

They've got a whole world of disappointment coming if this one comment pisses them off this much.  Funny they don't have anything to say when the Tranny Shagger goblin king sucks his own cock every weekend.

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Hated Aberdeen since the Neil Simpson tackle on Durrant in 88 and probably before that. And still it continues......

Living in the North of Scotland You’ve no idea the amount of glory hunting arseholes living off a few good seasons. High percentage of these twats know fuck all about football. They love their “national team” too 

fuck them 

Tell you what. The spine of our team is solid. If we can cover for Taverniers defensive shortcomings, we wont ship many goals this season. Katic is a real gem, Goldson looks a unit, and Flanagan does the dirty stuff really good (he’ll be an unsung hero). 

Jack, Coulibaly and Arfield were good as well. 

Still short of attacking options. Morelos fucked it today. 

We got mugged today, well that's what it felt like to me.

After the Morelos sending off to a man we battled like fuck and we're the better team only for them to nick it in injury time ( injury time being played after the assault on Jack by Stig of the dump)

8 minutes ago, gersandy said:

Tell you what. The spine of our team is solid. If we can cover for Taverniers defensive shortcomings, we wont ship many goals this season. Katic is a real gem, Goldson looks a unit, and Flanagan does the dirty stuff really good (he’ll be an unsung hero). 

Jack, Coulibaly and Arfield were good as well. 

Still short of attacking options. Morelos fucked it today. 

Agree 100% except for Morelos comment. Aye he did flick a leg out but ffs that’s never ever a red for any other team in our league and we all know it. It’s time to stop all this paranoia bollocks, the officials have put a marker down the day, as they did for our first game last season in the hibs game. It’s well beyond the point of question, it’s fucking out and out cheating. 

No cunt will convince me otherwise 

5 minutes ago, pcbear said:

We got mugged today, well that's what it felt like to me.

After the Morelos sending off to a man we battled like fuck and we're the better team only for them to nick it in injury time ( injury time being played after the assault on Jack by Stig of the dump)

Without doubt that was a kick in the balls. We were superb today. 

5 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

Spot on mate. I was desperately hoping SG said, “I’d heard we were up against it but fuck me your actually ripping the cunt out of it”. And he’d be right. 

If we did have 3million to buy Jake Cooper I would love to see sg given the money plus a little bit more to sign a creative midfielder and an out and out striker. I think that would be the final pieces of the jigsaw especially if we get another cb in on loan. We realy need to address the forward line asap or we will struggle.

Archived