Can Gerrard Stop Bheast FC?

BridgeIsBlue

11 minutes ago, murzo said:

If we win the league, I don’t give a fook what they do.

You said loans were a bad thing as we would need to start again next season.  If these loans help us win the league does it really matter?  The enemy across the city will dismantle if we win this league (which I hope to fuck we do).

3 minutes ago, OnlyShowInTown said:

Where we have been bitten before is our lack of quality and depth on the bench.

Sort that out and give us quality options to turn to and it could turn out to be a game changer for us.

I agree.  Welcome to the forum, squire.  

48 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Was about to say just that, pre-match nerves kicking in and the hatred of those mutton molesting bastards only adding to the tension:lol:

I'm feeling good about it 

Big statement of intent tomorrow from our lads I hope 

Do you know who ref is tomorrow ?

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I'm feeling good about it 

Big statement of intent tomorrow from our lads I hope 

Do you know who ref is tomorrow ?

I'm quietly confident mate, hopefully we lay down a marker tomorrow and set the standard for the rest of the season.

No idea who the ref is, not even sure it's been announced yet.

We do our job right and we hopefully won't need to discuss the ref.

Gerrard took the job on as a stepping stone. He knows if he succeeds in Scotland his stock in England will soar. The Liverpool job being his Holy Grail. To succeed he has to better the filth. Having worked with Rodgers for nearly two years, he knows him and his shite well. He must comfortably believe he can get us back to our rightful place, knowing what he knows about him. So he'll get us a title. Maybe not this year but soon. 

1 hour ago, murzo said:

I hope for that as well, but the number of loans we have this season means next season could be another rebuild although hopefully from a stronger starting position. Could take more than a few high quality signings tho.

That's a good point , I'd completely forgot about the loans . 

Ive said on another thread , but one of the good points with the way we've gone about the loans is that the defence has been bought and it looks like if we do get another CB , he would be too by the sounds of things , so the defense , hopefully , won't be disrupted , leaving us just to concentrate on the more attacking side of things .  

Dont disagree with we could be doing with more than a few quality players , but if we can spend , again , in the region of £8-9M that could mean 3 quality players in key positions which should make a big difference . Unfortunately it's a slow build up , which really hits home the time we've wasted in recent seasons . 

People need to remember if you put the scum under pressure they are likely to fold eg Inverness. If we can stay close and beat them at Ibrox then they will start to unravel. Beginning with their twat of a manager that showed down south he could not handle the pressure at times.