Key Decisions Against: 5

Versus Sheep 5/8/18

- Morelos red

- No red for penalty 

- Arfield held, butted against, and booked

- GMS not carded throwing ball at player 

- May clattering Jack

Don't know what score it'll end up, but

1. Morelos barged twice and flicks a boot. Straight red.

2. Rangers player yanked back in box, ref couldn't fail but to give a pen. No attempt at ball. Clear red, no card given.

It's going to be a long fucking season.

Edit.

3. Rangers player being held by the jersey, a head forced into his forehead, and both players get equally punished with a yellow.

4. Player throws ball aggressively at, not towards, a Rangers player

5. May clattering Jack. At least a yellow.

Conspiracy 5. Rangers nil.

Goldson yellow?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 05/08/2018 at 13:33, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Key Decisions For: 0

-

Versus Sheep 5/8/18

- RESCINDED Morelos red

- No red for penalty 

- May clattering Jack, no card

Rescinded Rangers Red Cards: 1

If we’re going to do this we need to at least do it properly and not be biased.  Arfield wasn’t butted, it was a yellow card for the sheep player, he grabbed his shirt and squared up to him, nothing more or less, Arfield should never have been booked though.  That was a joke.  

Mad for the wee poof throwing a ball at someone, come on to fuck.  ?

3 minutes ago, GOAT said:

If we’re going to do this we need to at least do it properly and not be biased.  Arfield wasn’t butted, it was a yellow card for the sheep player, Arfield should never have been booked though.  That was a joke.  

Placing a forehead into his is being butted against. Having the head stuck in him I'd have said head butted. I'd didn't, nor did I mention the sheep player deserving of a red for his actions. He wasn't, as he didn't headbutt, which I didn't allege.

Nothing biased or improper. You have misread interpreted word.

Shall I dig out the rule which specifically states it's a yellow to throw a ball AT a player? Shite, yes, but a rule that again the ref refused to enforce.

Challenge rejected.

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

If we’re going to do this we need to at least do it properly and not be biased.  Arfield wasn’t butted, it was a yellow card for the sheep player, Arfield should never have been booked though.  That was a joke.  

The sheep player lifted his hands and grabbed the neck of airfields shirt pushing his face into Arfield therefore adopting an overly agressive attitude clear red card offence

1 minute ago, GeeSS said:

The sheep player lifted his hands and grabbed the neck of airfields shirt pushing his face into Arfield therefore adopting an overly agressive attitude clear red card offence

I think you’ll find squaring up to someone is a yellow card offence. 

2 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

Och away ye go, in that case big Katic should have saw red in our European game last week.  

On ‎05‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 13:33, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Key Decisions For: 0

-

Versus Sheep 5/8/18

- RESCINDED Morelos red

- No red for penalty 

- May clattering Jack, no card

Rescinded Rangers Red Cards: 1

If we are going to keep track of decisions for, the we surely need to say the Penalty is at least a key decision for, despite the lack of Red to build a fair case, going forward. Is the plan to amend this after every Scottish tie to reflect the situation?

7 minutes ago, blueredandwhite said:

If we are going to keep track of decisions for, the we surely need to say the Penalty is at least a key decision for, despite the lack of Red to build a fair case, going forward. Is the plan to amend this after every Scottish tie to reflect the situation?

The pen was never in debate, not even Walker thought it wasn’t one. 

The key decision there was not sending off Ball or even booking the cunt. 

50 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

That's not what the OP says though, just key decisions.

The OP has been reduced in content following on from comments and requests throughout the thread. To keep a list of dodgy decisions for and against in the one place.

It's under a refereeing conspiracy title. So non debatable ones for and against aren't being included, only debatable / questionable type ones that were game changers or obvious rule breaches, wrongly punished etc.

Key decisions in a refereeing conspiracy debate you could say.

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The pen was never in debate, not even Walker thought it wasn’t one. 

The key decision there was not sending off Ball or even booking the cunt. 

This. And why I wouldn't have added in the against column if we'd conceded it.

Have made a wee update to the initial post to make it a wee bit more understandable for the wee petals.

Soooooooooo. Thoughts on today?  Not seen the red card decision again, but plenty saying it was a red. 

Personally I thoughts ref was a 3/10, let blatant sore ones go unpunished.

Arguably worst tackle (young Kent will disagree with his black and blue legs) was the one on coulibaly on the touchline. Ball wasn't even considered, that was retribution for taking the piss out of them. 

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Soooooooooo. Thoughts on today?  Not seen the red card decision again, but plenty saying it was a red. 

Personally I thoughts ref was a 3/10, let blatant sore ones go unpunished.

Arguably worst tackle (young Kent will disagree with his black and blue legs) was the one on coulibaly on the touchline. Ball wasn't even considered, that was retribution for taking the piss out of them. 

I think the ref got a lot wrong today but the red was a red and I would have been screaming for a red if it was the other way.....whether that would have been given if the,shoe was on the other foot though is highly unlikely, probably a yellow if it was against us.

9 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

I think the ref got a lot wrong today but the red was a red and I would have been screaming for a red if it was the other way.....whether that would have been given if the,shoe was on the other foot though is highly unlikely, probably a yellow if it was against us.

totally agree, would have been a yellow 

Archived