Police Scotland once again

scottyc06

29 minutes ago, allcinaye said:

Could the fact that the policeman forcefully manhandled the supporter off the bus without a formal caution not be construed as an act of physical assault? 

Copper has lost the place there. I’d imagine he’s done everything wrong. 

Don’t know what preceded the situation to reach that point but it strikes me as a situation that could have been easily defused. 

1 hour ago, Basrah Bear said:

there must be a wee school were all the benders like that ginger go, to learn how to talk with a lisp.

St. Everything's.

There are or at least were good staunch bears in the police, I wonder if they've all quit or been forced out of the door.

1 hour ago, Jamie0202 said:

Before you hit play tap the wee F at the bottom right and out takes you to Facebook where you'll be able to view fine. If you've already tapped play and the thumbnail has went blank just refresh the page. You don't need a Facebook account either as I don't have one and managed to watch the video.

Aaaaaaaa, see that helps me now, thanks for that, loads of stuff recently I couldn't see, something must have changed recently. 

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I know they boys on the bus

Was pishing myself at racist to Rangers fans. ? 

The point is that you can’t treat people on the basis of the team they support. In that sense, discrimination would have been more accurate but the fan was right to call the cop out. In picking on a man with a child, his behaviour was cowardly and totally unacceptable. 

6 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

The point is that you can’t treat people on the basis of the team they support. In that sense, discrimination would have been more accurate but the fan was right to call the cop out. In picking on a man with a child, his behaviour was cowardly and totally unacceptable. 

I know mate and I know what he meant.  

50 minutes ago, markem said:

Copper has lost the place there. I’d imagine he’s done everything wrong. 

Don’t know what preceded the situation to reach that point but it strikes me as a situation that could have been easily defused. 

By the driver, the police and our fans

8 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Coppers been a wee scumbag there but the guy with the kid has been a wank too , you don't stand shouting in a cunts face and nothing happens , you especially don't do it when you have your boy with you 

Reckon I agree, copper has been a bellend but the Dad could have easily removed himself from being a focal point, he’s done the opposite. I would add you really need the context on what proceeded that, for all I know the kids Dad had tried the, stay out of it approach. 

Again though, the cop.  Imagine walking onto a bus and saying...all the (apply to taste) need to leave the bus. 

7 minutes ago, markem said:

Reckon I agree, copper has been a bellend but the Dad could have easily removed himself from being a focal point, he’s done the opposite. I would add you really need the context on what proceeded that, for all I know the kids Dad had tried the, stay out of it approach. 

Again though, the cop.  Imagine walking onto a bus and saying...all the (apply to taste) need to leave the bus. 

Yeah agree with all that mate 

4 hours ago, Don Logan 2 said:

These cunts police by consent of the public, stunts like this and similar only alienate people and hasten the day when the public will to a man hate those bastards....One has to be careful about hate speech so I'll just finish with, FUCK POLICE SCOTLAND!!!!!

It's happening right across the UK,the police are becoming the enemy to the indigenous ppls,all being caused by lefty'liberal/PC thinking.

Not an ounce of Common Dog Fu*k wi any of them nowadays.?

Plod has been caught between a rock and a hard place trying to sort this out due to some greeting face bus driver.

How he's handled it though is pretty bloody poor by the looks of it. That's the problem these days like referees, many don't know how to talk to folk, have no common sense, and are like authoritarian robots 

4 hours ago, GM63 said:

Giving people a five minute ultimatum, twat..

All that had to be done there was for the button to get on the bus and tell them to keep it down and to tell the bus driver to get a thicker skin.

And if you are on video telling people they have criminally damaged the bus then arrest them for the said allegation, not eject a parent without his child.

Exactly, a bit of common sense like back in the day. 

58 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Coppers been a wee scumbag there but the guy with the kid has been a wank too , you don't stand shouting in a cunts face and nothing happens , you especially don't do it when you have your boy with you 

The dad looks a right bam tbh, looks like the sort would vandalise a bus.