*** The Official Kilmarnock vs Rangers FC Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, theiconicman said:

Where did you get the team photos?

Lifted a few from the Rangers twitter account’s posts during the st Mirren game (since they have the squad photos but haven’t put them on the website - thinking they are waiting to finalise all signings before unveiling official squad photos). The others like Barisic are photoshopped onto another players image except where I couldn’t find a normal squad photo that was recent for the player :lol: (see Middleton and Ejaria)

how many can we bring in for fresh legs?  Barasic, Flanagan, kent, McRorie (banned?) Coulibaly (if fit).  Thats half the team right away. Sadiq must be getting near a start with all these games coming up. The others in defence will be fine as defenders can play all season and not need rested.

19 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

Their pitch gives me the absolute fear. I always think we’re going to end up getting a long-term injury from these games. Fingers crossed not. A scrappy 0-1 will do me nicely l.

yes, injuries on plastic always seem to be niggling tears that have you out for ages as well. As long as Morelos, Katic and Goldson come through ok, we will be OK

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

how many can we bring in for fresh legs?  Barasic, Flanagan, kent, McRorie (banned?) Coulibaly (if fit).  Thats half the team right away. Sadiq must be getting near a start with all these games coming up. The others in defence will be fine as defenders can play all season and not need rested.

I've put Coulibaly in my team but might be a dodgy one with that pitch

All I’ve spoke about since last night is seeing Barisic again. Been a long time since I’ve looked at a player for 60 minutes and fell in love. 

I’d go

McGregor

Flanagan Goldson Katic

Tav Ejaria Jack Arfield Barisic

Morelos Sadiq

I wouldn’t risk Coulibaly coming back from injury on this, he’s pivotal in the coming weeks. I’d also like to see Sadiq get game time. We probably will see

Fod

Tav Goldson Katic Barisic

Ejaria Jack Arfield

Murphy  Morelos Middleton.

McGregor 

Tavernier            Goldson            Katić            Barišić 

Jack

Ejaria                    Arfield 

Kent                                                     Middleton 

Sadiq 

4-0 to the famous. 

2 hours ago, cushynumber said:

yes, injuries on plastic always seem to be niggling tears that have you out for ages as well. As long as Morelos, Katic and Goldson come through ok, we will be OK

Yeah, absolutely mate. I tore my own cruciate when hiring out Dunfermline’s plastic pitch years ago with a bunch of mates.  Horrible, unforgiving surfaces.

Archived