*** The Official Kilmarnock vs Rangers FC Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

8 minutes ago, BillySastard said:

The Onthank, Shortlees and Longpark area's are fucking dreadful. Cunts casually walking about with golf clubs and 40 year old neds scooting about on stolen weans BMX's.  

It's fucking rotten.

But the majority are strong protestants. The rest are paedophiles . 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 18/08/2018 at 00:38, Shuggy said:

Looks like the papal blessing hand position.

Many years ago I asked my pal who used to play for Killie what their badge meant. He told me the current badge came into being around 1993 after the Lord Lyon King of Arms ruled that their previous badge from the 1970's breached Scottish heraldic rules. The hand is apparently from the original crest of Clan Boyd who virtually owned Kilmarnock, and the squirrels relate to the wildlife that roamed the Clan Boyd castle.

Whilst any sort of win will do on the drastic plastic, it would be nice to see us have a game without being sabotaged by the referee. We may be able to get a better understanding where we stand domestically by the sort of performance we can put in against one of last seasons better sides on their home "turf".

57 minutes ago, Oz said:

3-0 Rangers. Hopefully Broadfoot has a torrid time and leaves the pitch totally humiliated after his nonsense with Ruan Jack last season.

hate that cheating play acting no neck prick now 

Archived