*** The Official Kilmarnock vs Rangers FC Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In fairness to Halliday he's never quite played in a top Rangers team, with better players, with better players covering behind him, better players alongside him, under a better manager, and a position that suits him.

When he first arrived he done well but gradually for him, the managers and team everything deteriorated. I don't think he's nearly as bad as some think. He could be a very decent squad option to have.

Today is a big chance for him to impress. I hope he does well.

26 minutes ago, Mols94 said:

Halliday instead of McCrorie is a bit strange.  Also would've rested Morelos for this game and gave Sadiq a chance to show what he's all about.  We'll still win and hopefully be comfortable by half time to allow Morelos to be subbed off for a wee rest.

I think we need to win this game first and foremost  as we have to win silverware reasonably happy with line up  lack of cover at centre back and up top means we have to risk Katic  and Goldson  along with Morelos.  This is a big risk on the plastic surface so close to big game on Thursday.  We need to get  reinforcements in soon  we are an injury away from disaster ! 

Fucking Sutton. Again.

I'm quite a calm person but even I am tempted to go up there and kick his face in. There HAS to be someone with a screw loose up there that just can't contain their rage as well as I can that must be waiting to get hold of him! Frightening! ?

1 minute ago, justiston said:

Ally agreeing with Sutton how we shouldn't be resting a keeper for cup games........even though he did this when he was in charge of cup games under Walter.

ally just agrees with everybody.

Almost all teams change their keeper for the cup.

Archived