***UEFA Champions League 18/19***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

I agree overall but United went through via a bad VAR call in the previous round.

Yeah. Occasionally it's shit and fucks up, far more often it isn't. You get the right call more often.

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Tottenham in the semi finals man 😂 

Haven’t won a league title since 1961. Total diddy club.

Diddy tournament more like. 

Cunts down south celebrate finishing 4th best because of the 'Champions League' 

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Just imagine how we'd feel if that was against us. VAR is no good for football always said that

Imagine it went for you though like Spurs there. Or if a wrong decision went against you and VAR wasn't there to correct it. It's not perfect but it gets most decisions correct.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Just imagine how we'd feel if that was against us. VAR is no good for football always said that

Why? It came up with the right decision in the end. Imagine that goal had knocked us out of the champions league and there was no VAR to overturn it. 

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Disagree here. 

You would be even more raging if the goal that knocked you out was offside and VAR didn't pick it up. 

1 minute ago, Lloyd said:

Why? It came up with the right decision in the end. Imagine that goal had knocked us out of the champions league and there was no VAR to overturn it. 

Sorry mate but it kills the game for me.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Imagine you conceded a handball and it never corrected it?

Convenient that they kept showing the angle that whilst still obvious (if your no fucking blind) was dubious enough to allow the goal. 

I said it earlier the failure to score away from home cost City the tie. 

But nice of var to ensure they went out.

The offside was correct. No argument there. But the handball was diafuckingbolical.

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

It isn’t a handball though. You can’t expect a player to jump rigid with his arms by his side, his eyes are closed and the touch comes off his thigh. 

It is a handball, that goes against us I’m fucking raging.

Archived