Fenian ref

bordersbear

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I thought he took his landing leg away and it was a foul. 

That's not the reason we lost though. we just where below the standard required. I thought 1-0 flattered us tbh 

Yes it was as how many more did they score. NIL  and I thought you had to score to win,, they failed to score again so that goal cost us dearly am disappointed the ref could not miss it. 

Just now, Copland bear said:

Yes it was as how many more did they score. NIL  and I thought you had to score to win,, they failed to score again so that goal cost us dearly am disappointed the ref could not miss it. 

they could have went up a gear hadn't they scored that. 

if you can't open your eyes to being done over then there is not much point in discussing it. I thought the ref was poor but so where we. we couldn't string two passes together ffs 

6 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

I will watch it back, but in real time it looked like a slip.

Fair play, I have not even had a drink, I could not believe he never gave it as he was the nearest person to them on the field , why would Jack go down he's in control at the point as he's between the man and the ball.

The club want to kick up fuck and tell them straight this is not on.

Enough is enough. They would be rioting if it was the other way around. 

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

if you can't open your eyes to being done over then there is not much point in discussing it. I thought the ref was poor but so where we. we couldn't string two passes together ffs 

Aye right , they wanted to put another 5 past us and could not , the got help from the ref plain and simple as that goal,puts them 4 ahead of us instead of 1 

Just now, Copland bear said:

Aye right , they wanted to put another 5 past us and could not , the got help from the ref plain and simple as that goal,puts them 4 ahead of us instead of 1 

a bad decision cost us the goal a bad performance cost us the match. 

I'm no even going to reply I'm scunnered as it is mate. didn't even have a drink the day, never be doing that again 

3 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Fair play, I have not even had a drink, I could not believe he never gave it as he was the nearest person to them on the field , why would Jack go down he's in control at the point as he's between the man and the ball.

The club want to kick up fuck and tell them straight this is not on.

Enough is enough. They would be rioting if it was the other way around. 

100% a foul mate, they were the better team, no doubt about it.....but we get that foul and they don’t score end off 

18 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

They never though mate, they were the better side 100%.....fact is though we get the free kick we deserved to get, they dinny score 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Gerrard said it was a FK, He said the fourth official also thought that and was telling the ref but was ignored

I thought it was at first... and upon replay... i didnt know about the fourth official.

However you still had our fans in matvh thread saying it wasnt.

Just now, delparlane said:

We got away with a couple as well - Laff conning the ref and Mac with his stamp out. Was a foul on Jack, no doubt, but let's be honest we put ourselves in the grave today with that pathetic performance.

We won’t get away with the mcgregor one