Fenian ref

bordersbear

Just now, Copland bear said:

4 mins injury time 4 mins added on, a sub is 30 sec alone and they were at least a minute.  Willie Callum beat us today and the club need to kick up more.  

Fuck up man ? if you think we would have won today with a different ref you need different meds.

Just now, lidorfc said:

Fuck up man ? if you think we would have won today with a different ref you need different meds.

Well the goal they scored should never have stood, so tell me how many more did they score?  At the very worst it was 0-0 and we would have been happy with it.  

Get glasses like Collum as it was a free kick all day long! He kicked his foot putting him off balance while it mid air or is that allowed no days.

A Rangers fan saying it not a foul ? I have heard it all now as let's see how many thought it was a foul on Jack tomorrow.  

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

Well the goal they scored should never have stood, so tell me how many more did they score?  At the very worst it was 0-0 and we would have been happy with it.  

Get glasses like Collum as it was a free kick all day long! He kicked his foot putting him off balance while it mid air or is that allowed no days.

A Rangers fan saying it not a foul ? I have heard it all now as let's see how many thought it was a foul on Jack tomorrow.  

And if it was the opposite way about you would have said their player slipped, which is what it looked like to me.

Just now, plumbGER said:

Exactly what I said to my boy, the trailing leg catches him.

My boy is 8 and was watching in his room, he has autism, he was smashing up his lego models ?, proud of the wee man but mrs not to happy with him. 

Enjoy your night and fuck those bastards , everyone and their granny saw it was a foul except Collum and Andy wank wank Walker.

1 minute ago, lidorfc said:

And if it was the opposite way about you would have said their player slipped, which is what it looked like to me.

No I would not have but I would have bloody took it thou, clear foul if he did not foul Jack I would have said so.

Seriously watch his trailing leg kick him on the foot mid air you can't miss it, Collum had a clear sight of it so no excuses as he was nearer than any player was .

Shocking decision that handed them a win end off as tomorrow will prove as the media must call it as they and everyone worldwide saw it.

Sky spots tonight will say it but that cunt Walker could not after numerous replays 

3 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

My boy is 8 and was watching in his room, he has autism, he was smashing up his lego models ?, proud of the wee man but mrs not to happy with him. 

Enjoy your night and fuck those bastards , everyone and their granny saw it was a foul except Collum and Andy wank wank Walker.

It was a foul but we can have no complaints about the result tbh, we didn't show up or offer a threat.

Be a different story at Ibrox for sure.

Tin hat on...It's sore and it looked like a clear foul to me. They skelpt the bar twice and Shagger kept them out a few times as well. Need to just accept it and move on..they raised their game today and we thought we were still in Russia with 9 men. 

A bloody long long way to go and I'm conceding fuck all but 3 points today...

This will be my only post today. The zoomers and the trolls will be out in force. And it will be no good to my blood pressure reading their pish.

Follow on Bears. 

Just now, Copland bear said:

No I would not have but I would have bloody took it thou, clear foul if he did not foul Jack I would have said so.

Seriously watch his trailing leg kick him on the foot mid air you can't miss it, Collum had a clear sight of it so no excuses as he was nearer than any player was .

Shocking decision that handed them a win end off as tomorrow will prove as the media must call it as they and everyone worldwide saw it.

Sky spots tonight will say it but that cunt Walker could not after numerous replays 

I will watch it back, but in real time it looked like a slip.

2 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Let’s be honest he saved us from a potential 5-0 drubbing by not sending off McGregor. As much as I thought Jack was fouled we deserved nothing for the way we played.

That's why he there m that's his job and I fully expected it, a disgrace he was on the losing side as he was MOM and Collum cost him that and a clean sheet. 

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

It was a foul but we can have no complaints about the result tbh, we didn't show up or offer a threat.

Be a different story at Ibrox for sure.

We could have sneaked one as they get a lift from the goal and  would have started  getting desperate and mistakes happen,. It was a good defensive display and Collum cost us. 

We never expected any less going there we knew we would be under the cosh but I felt the worst was over