Fenian ref

bordersbear

Twice Walker said Jack slipped watching the replay.  Any bears with sky sports cancel as for some cunt that played the game he knows fuck all about football..

How  the fuck can he slip in mid air? Call it as it was a free kick all day long.

If sky don't get rid we put our money back in our pockets. 

The ref was 6 ft from it, tine we demanded a meeting regarding these cheating bastards as the go down near our box it's a free kick even 2 passes later when it breaks down.

If that decision was the other way they would be rioting by now 

1 minute ago, left winger said:

We're getting beat because we've played shite, with shite tactics.

Free kick on Jack edge of there box clear as day, they breakaway and score.   What the fuck are we meant to do ? We knew it was backs to the wall but we don't expect a decision like that.

After the game kick up fuck about the free kick as they would be bloody rioting if the shoe was on the other foot, still in with a chance so don't blame the manager as we are showing we can match them 

Just now, Copland bear said:

Free kick on Jack edge of there box clear as day, they breakaway and score.   What the fuck are we meant to do ? We knew it was backs to the wall but we don't expect a decision like that.

After the game kick up fuck about the free kick as they would be bloody rioting if the shoe was on the other foot, still in with a chance so don't blame the manager as we are showing we can match them 

I don't think it was a foul.

Our tactics have been shite. Subs should have been made much earlier. As for matching them? You're having a laugh. They've sat back and are just waiting to hit us on the break. We are not matching them in any shape or form, whatsoever.

1 minute ago, left winger said:

I don't think it was a foul.

Our tactics have been shite. Subs should have been made much earlier. As for matching them? You're having a laugh. They've sat back and are just waiting to hit us on the break. We are not matching them in any shape or form, whatsoever.

I just read I did not think it was a foul,.  Sorry can't be arsed reading pish from bears, have as good a night as you can ??