Fenian ref

bordersbear

2 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

What I blame the refs for are for giving Rangers games an non-level playing field due to their cowardice of a fenian media. This is far from an isolated decision.

Soft decisions was giving to them throughout the game that we defended brilliantly when it came to an obvious foul on one of our player he bottled it knowing that the fenian sky media would also conclude that it was a slip/dive etc. If he had giving Rangers that free kick and they had scored he would be due that bastardised football team an apology like they had in previous seasons.

Was Brown's yellow after 8 minutes justified in your opinion?

I don't think it was a foul,he slipped we are still a bit

be hind that lot,also we looked very tired,and if the ref

had seen our keeper kick out at their player he would

have been sent of

29 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

"There's a foul in there, but realistically should they run from the edge of their box into our box and score with a free man? I don't think so" - Goldson

First 5word's are all that matters get that correct the 2nd part doesn't happen

9 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Indeed. 

Fenian hand again. 

Nothing to do with us being fucked, carrying out the Manager's tactics, hence playing like we did against a team who are still much better in many areas. A full overhaul of players, a Manager only in the door 3 months, 10 games in a month, travelling all over the place. 

Na, nothing to do with that, was Willie's Fenian hand again. 

Some rockets on here, fuck sake accept the better team won in the day, and give us peace with Taig like pish. 

this. 

2 minutes ago, kingtom80 said:

I don't think it was a foul,he slipped we are still a bit

be hind that lot,also we looked very tired,and if the ref

had seen our keeper kick out at their player he would

have been sent of

Nice wee poem that. Doesn't rhyme though.

27 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Was Brown's yellow after 8 minutes justified in your opinion?

Yes but for him to have got a second either they would of either needed to be 3 up or he would of required chopping a Rangers players leg off with a machete. 

Can apologies by referees to football teams caused by overreaction  from a scum media ever be justified?

22 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Yes but for him to have got a second either they would of either needed to be 3 up or he would of required chopping a Rangers players leg off with a machete. 

Can apologies by referees to football teams caused by implosion from a scum media ever be justified?

So you think Brown's yellow was justified, when he never touched him. 

I'll refrain from this 'exchange' as my 2 year old knows more about football. 

We lost because we were shite on the day for a variety of reasons, not the Ref. 

You carry on trying to kid yourself otherwise, I'll leave you to it. 

It never fails to amaze that pointless carping about decisions in games still continue , when nothing but high blood pressure is the end result.

I think a very famous ref summed it up nicely.

celtic’s Bobby Lennox once chased after Tiny during an Old Firm game after the ref awarded Rangers a penalty kick. Lennox insisted vehemently it was never a penalty.

‘I think you’ll find, Mr Lennox’ Tiny Wharton said firmly’ ‘if you check the newspapers tomorrow that it was…’

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Sorry mate but the ref has a responsibility to spot a clear foul. From there yes we should of done better possibly be more street wise and kill the counter 

Of course he does. He got it wrong. But I saw it was a clear foul from only one of the 3 angles I saw.

But I'll bet you were told as a young kid to play to the whistle. Every kid is. Whistle didn't come, onus was on us a we failed miserably largely due to two Ejaria failings.