******The Official Rangers vs Ayr United thread******

GOAT

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great stuff Rangers! Chuffed as fuck for Middleton. Most folk said after the Dundee game, this game would be the ideal kind of game to start him in. He's certainly shown now he's more than capable of playing v's Championship teams. That should also see him good enough to start against at least half the Premiership teams too. Ease him into the side at during the correct type of games and he'll grow even more confident. We have a great player in our midst here. 

McCrorie, Kent and Ejaria also stand outs for me too.....great stuff!! :UK: :UK: :UK: 

2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

You are either passionate (hot tempered) or you are not, if you are it is not always easy to rein in your reaction especially after taking a sore one

He cant react like that everytime a decison goes against him mate he needs to control it.

Some good performances tonight. Middleton unlucky not to leave with a hat trick. Nice to see grezda get a run out - boy looks like he could be a handful once fully fit. Also good to see et some time and Kelly too! Onto the Semis!

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

The ref had a yellow out but the cunt gave him some lip I believe and it was a straight red

I never seen it, but I’m sure the tim media will turn it around on the ref and he will be let off with it. The campaign will start on Clyde 1 tomorrow night 

Archived