8 points behind but it's really only 2

To Be A Ranger

27 minutes ago, gogzy said:

This is not logical.

It's the most logical statement ever, let me explain if you can't beat a team worth 50grand roughly with journeyman players from a shite league , what chance have we against a team worth millions from a higher standard if that's not logical I don't know what is. We were beat by Livingston ffs that's unacceptable  in anyone's language

1 hour ago, Ivybank said:

It's the most logical statement ever, let me explain if you can't beat a team worth 50grand roughly with journeyman players from a shite league , what chance have we against a team worth millions from a higher standard if that's not logical I don't know what is. We were beat by Livingston ffs that's unacceptable  in anyone's language

We got a draw in Spain, so using your logic we should be thrashing everything in Scotland.

Its 8 points, we need to make these points up regardless who its on. Hearts will absolutely fancy their chances next week and after today its hard to argue against it.

I would challenge the team to go on a 7 or 8 game winning run in the League and then check in on the position.

20 minutes ago, STRUTH82 said:

Its 8 points, we need to make these points up regardless who its on. Hearts will absolutely fancy their chances next week and after today its hard to argue against it.

I would challenge the team to go on a 7 or 8 game winning run in the League and then check in on the position.

Posted earlier I would not be surprised to see us beat hearts next weekend. 

Simply because its night and day right now between home and away performances. 

Thinking all we have to care about is beating the scum and us being one of two teams to win.  This game today proves this is not true.  Our players showed no real intentions to win.  It's not acceptable regardless of how our recent run has been. 

We can use the pitch being an issue amongst other things(and to an extent I agree with this),  however there was no fight(other than the mini rumble after)and that is an issue.  Gerrard is going to have to work on the mentality to the away matches as well as playing against(what some may deem)  the "lesser" teams who generally appear to up their game mostly when playing us. 

If that makes sense?

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Nah, he's being ridiculously stupid not complacent ?

Fair enough,  haha.  

I know it isn't always going to be an easy run,  but if our players had shown up for the game,  I wouldn't be as disappointed or peeved. 

Gerrard needs to stop testing the waters on the games he thinks will be an easy ride.

1 minute ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Fair enough,  haha.  

I know it isn't always going to be an easy run,  but if our players had shown up for the game,  I wouldn't be as disappointed or peeved. 

Gerrard needs to stop testing the waters on the games he thinks will be an easy ride.

So, easy rides,.......?