8 points behind but it's really only 2

To Be A Ranger

8 points behind league leaders Hearts but does anyone think they are going to win the league. No chance. In a couple of months time they will be 4th or 5th placed. The marker is celtic who are 2 points ahead of us. Sure we expected to win today's game or at the very least take a point but it showed a lot of negatives: who we can rely on, our big game players, and what we have to change (well I expect Gerrard has taken note).

Our home form has improved dramatically but now we seem to have problems winning away. Gerrard needs to sort it out asap. He is  learning, 1st senior management role and has done well, but he has a lot of work on his hands.

As long as there is no big gap between us and the scum we are still right up there.

2 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Nah it's 2. As I said Heart are not keeping these stats up in the coming months. There's only 1 of 2 teams winning the league.

Take the blue tinted glasses off and look at the league table, much as I wish it was different It's not. It's still 8 points.