***The Official Rangers v Rapid Vienna Match Thread***

Davy Vandenbroucke

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Buzzing to be leaving for the game in 10 mins and the match thread loyal are raging already. Enjoy lads :hiboys:

Only natural to question why arguably our best defender can't start a game anymore. Especially when his replacement has been poor?

1 minute ago, TheKingObv said:

Only natural to question why arguably our best defender can't start a game anymore. Especially when his replacement has been poor?

Worral has been pretty poor i agree. But looks like him and BB will start Sunday. Gerrard will have had RV watched and maybe they have decided this team can beat them?

Hearts is massive on Sunday. Defeat is out of the question

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Worrall starts lol. 

Must be something ridiculous in his contract if he starts after that shambles on Sunday. 

Questions have to be asked of the manager now if this continues and Worralls form also continues 

Somethings going on in the background with Katic , easily the best of the three CBs.

2 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Ejaria needs a big game tonight, he's not produced enough since coming in and tonight would be a good statement. 

I think his best games have been in europe  any game in the league and he has been shocking.

Not happy with the balance of the middle 3 as we need a proper DM. Disappointed Katic doesn't start but at least we have no lafferty and Morelos together. I know people wanted Middleton starting but I think he'll have a much bigger impact off the bench tonight

5 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Ejaria needs a big game tonight, he's not produced enough since coming in and tonight would be a good statement. 

Needs to keep it simple. Takes far too long on the ball.

10 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Flanagan and Worrall wouldn't be anywhere near my starting 11 tbh, still a strong team though.

Agreed mate I’m wondering what the deal is with Katic atm.

Need to get a solid start tonight and go for this build up confidence for Sunday also.

Archived