Go home you boys in green

Escobar

4 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Did you see their keeper? Defo wearing a lot of makeup/grease/jizz all over his face. Zombie-like. Ficking at it. That was before he let 3 goals in obviously. Karma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought it was two black eyes but my brother kept saying he's got the eyeliner on 

My Google translate favourite comment from the Rapid forum so far...

'1. Are we so physically in the ass that you can not imagine 

2. Do we have players in our ranks who have heard at most what it means to fight a duel'

Quite. I cannot imagine how physically in the ass the few guys with tricolours were.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

1. Are we so physically in the ass that you can not imagine 

2. Do we have players in our ranks who have heard at most what it means to fight a duel

Quite. I cannot imagine how physically in the ass the few guys with tricolours were.

They'd be some banter down the pub

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

2. Do we have players in our ranks who have heard at most what it means to fight a duel

:lol: :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I'd like to be physically in your ass x

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I thought it was two black eyes but my brother kept saying he's got the eyeliner on 

Your bro was right. He had 2 poorly drawn black marks under his eyes. Looked a proper wank. He was on the piss take though. Tried to play mind games.

Next! 

20 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Saying that I’ve no idea what made them wave they banners. Tarriers hate them with a vengeance :lol:

Oh yeah the Parkheid bottle incident. Season 84/85. Replayed match at Old Trafford. Their keeper got assaulted on the pitch. Everton beat them 3-1 in the Final in Rotterdam. Then lost to Man Utd 3 days later in FA Cup Final at Wembley, with Whiteside winner in extra time.

17 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Oh yeah the Parkheid bottle incident. Season 84/85. Replayed match at Old Trafford. Their keeper got assaulted on the pitch. Everton beat them 3-1 in the Final in Rotterdam. Then lost to Man Utd 3 days later in FA Cup Final at Wembley, with Whiteside winner in extra time.

That was a mental season with the Bradford City fire and Heysel disaster.

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

What's the story behind that my man?

1984 Rapid v sellic. Bottle thrown from the stand and a Rapid player fakes he was hit. celtic's victory annulled as a punishment and Rapid beat them in a replay at Old Trafford.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

1984 Rapid v sellic. Bottle thrown from the stand and a Rapid player fakes he was hit. celtic's victory annulled as a result and Rapid beat them in a replay at Old Trafford.

So they throw a bottle at an opposing player and somehow they are the victims? Honestly what is wrong with them?