Go home you boys in green

Escobar

9 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Best away support I've seen at Ibrox. 

Still manky green and grey cunts though. 

Aye to give them their due they never stopped waving their flags and giving it laldy for the game I almost feel sorry for them, but only almost as their players were dirty bastards.

3 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Their fans are superb, one of the best in Europe by far and outsung Ibrox for 70 minutes. 

First half really impressive but second half didn’t do much apart from wave those flags. Couple times they came into voice but when they had corners and attacking.

1 minute ago, fanaticCR said:

First half really impressive but second half didn’t do much apart from wave those flags. Couple times they came into voice but when they had corners and attacking.

Aye they got a doing second half so fans became a bit quieter, still louder than us.

Thought Ibrox was so pish poor last night apart from first 10 & last 10.

Just now, PRW. said:

Aye they got a doing second half so fans became a bit quieter, still louder than us.

Thought Ibrox was so pish poor last night apart from first 10 & last 10.

Usual now a days. Every Saturday we follow is sung far too slow to carry throughout the stadium. 

Bouncy was dyno.

13 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Possibly the best away support I've seen in many years at Ibrox. Spoke with lots of them outside and they all spoke great English. No bother in town and all ages in with them. Credit to their club.

Totally agree mate,that's the best away support I've ever seen at Ibrox and they made some noise too from about an hour before kick off and most of the game as well, aye their colours are shite but tremendous support,a credit to their club indeed.

3 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

Just read up and decided to watch the highlights of this celtic v rapid clash from 84 because it is something I have heard before but never really bothered looking too much into it . But all I can say is what a timplosion ? never knew celtic won 3-0 in the parkhead game only for it to get replayed and then lose . I always just assumed it was abonondened at the bottle incident.  Then celtic fans losing the plot and running on the pitch attacking rapid players down in Manchester. Glorious. Hope rapid go through with us now.

:tu:

My mates boy said to me that Petr Cech was in goal for Rapid last night as the teams ran out, 5/10 mins into the game I'm like that to my mate "we need to close him down at passbacks cos he has always been hopeless with his kicking" he was looking at me funny so I said something again then he asked me if I was being serious and burst out laughing and told his boy and my boy so I got the cunt ripped out me:lol:

I'm like "I don't watch very much football unless it's us so i don't fucking know who Chech plays for, I thought maybe he was Austrian and had went home, fuck knows"

Bastards:lol:

On 05/10/2018 at 09:21, PRW. said:

Their fans are superb, one of the best in Europe by far and outsung Ibrox for 70 minutes. 

Rubbish 

they done my head in with that drum and singing the same song for about 10 minutes 

Austrians are boring cunts 

Even although they are  giving us praise won't change that 

On 05/10/2018 at 18:05, cr3_bear said:

Just read up and decided to watch the highlights of this celtic v rapid clash from 84 because it is something I have heard before but never really bothered looking too much into it . But all I can say is what a timplosion ? never knew celtic won 3-0 in the parkhead game only for it to get replayed and then lose . I always just assumed it was abonondened at the bottle incident.  Then celtic fans losing the plot and running on the pitch attacking rapid players down in Manchester. Glorious. Hope rapid go through with us now.

The rodents done this a lot back then 

Remember Strachan being physically attacked on the pitch in a game where sheep hammered them at piggery 

Strangely enough .That incident seems to have been airbrushed from history 

Peter mccloy and Jim Stewart I think I had regular visitors from the scum on the park 

23 minutes ago, The Mongoose said:

From what I was told, Come On Your Boys In Green has been A Rapid Saying for Over Fifty Years....this would explain how the filth use it!

Another thing stolen! YNWA from Liverpool,The Poznen, Lighting Phones From Leicester! The Thunder Clap From Iceland etc etc

Thieving Gypsy Bastards that they are!

Cuming on Bhoys in Green has been a Celtc thing since the days of big jock mate and possibly from as far back as the day they were formed, they never stole that from anyone, it’s in their tarrier DNA

14 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Cuming on Bhoys in Green has been a Celtc thing since the days of big jock mate and possibly from as far back as the day they were formed, they never stole that from anyone, it’s in their tarrier DNA

Big Jock (Who Knew) was 50 years ago and I remember going to games then and never heard them sing or say it....Hail Hail yes but not CYBIG

14 hours ago, The Mongoose said:

From what I was told, Come On Your Boys In Green has been A Rapid Saying for Over Fifty Years....this would explain how the filth use it!

Another thing stolen! YNWA from Liverpool,The Poznen, Lighting Phones From Leicester! The Thunder Clap From Iceland etc etc

Oh I forgot The Hoops as well!

15 hours ago, The Mongoose said:

Another thing stolen! YNWA from Liverpool,The Poznen, Lighting Phones From Leicester! The Thunder Clap From Lanarkshire etc etc