Those Around You At Ibrox

BridgeIsBlue

I sit in the family stand and it was good to see some new faces on Thursday with their kids, obviously nights like this will make them return and if we do the miracle this season Ibrox will need to be extended. Only problem i usually have is that kids eat and pee a lot ?.

Seems to be fine so far, I'm up back of Broomloan in family stand with the boy, so few tickets will go to public up that bit. 

Had a few steamers recently, two on Thursday were hammered, kept moving seats, think a guy with his wife and two boys actually told them to fuck off as they were falling about being dicks. :lol:

1 minute ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Seems to be fine so far, I'm up back of Broomloan in family stand with the boy, so few tickets will go to public up that bit. 

Had a few steamers recently, two on Thursday were hammered, kept moving seats, think a guy with his wife and two boys actually told them to fuck off as they were falling about being dicks. :lol:

Same up my bit, daft steamer in front of me singing all the wrong words and kept standing up blocking my boys view, ended up getting papped out cos he was lying spaced out on the concourse:lol: he never even got to see any of our goals.

Had a guy a few seats back from me who must have a form of Rangers bipolar disorder, started with Arfield looks up for it in about 10 mins in then 15 mins later fuck sake Arfields having a shocker. Worked his way through most of the team. Tav really had him in a tis, one minute its brilliant Tav then its, that fucking shocking Taverneer. Tav =  fantastic, Taverneer = awful :facepalm:

I get that players have good spells and bad spells during matches but you cant go from magnificent to hopeless at the drop of a hat :pipe:

Good bunch. Probably hate me cause i moan at Candeias a lot.

Glad this post came up, maybe some bears can shed some light...

The seat next to me is empty and has been every home game this season. (not missed one in all competitions) yet every time i call up to see if i can buy a ticket for my old man to sit next to me they say it is full. Anyone come accross this? Always thought it was just someone bought a season ticket and only show up sometimes but its been unoccupied every single game.

When I had my season ticket in cf4, there was this bugger along from me. Christ he could moan,he never ever praised the team. Granted we were pish at the time but FFS. But on the whole some of the patter I used to hear was comedy gold lol. Only in Glasgow ?.

All good round me apart from 1 asssshole of an old guy who gives it ‘sit on yer fkn arse’ every time someone in front of him leaves or arrives, could be fkn 5 rows in front & he still shouts it. 

Also slips into Alf Garnett mode every now & then (OF games esp) with some unacceptable racial stuff. 

Prick of a guy tbh. 

I always start the games full of good intentions speaking to guys saying I won’t shout at Ref an assistants. But hey ho within about 15 mins I just can’t keep it in, an they get both barrels lucky enough the guys round about have a good laugh. 

They’re a good crowd around where we sit. 

1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

The seat next to me is empty and has been every home game this season. (not missed one in all competitions) yet every time i call up to see if i can buy a ticket for my old man to sit next to me they say it is full. Anyone come accross this? Always thought it was just someone bought a season ticket and only show up sometimes but its been unoccupied every single game.

2 seats next to me are the same, never any cunt sitting there. Strange.

2 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

17 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

2 seats next to me are the same, never any cunt sitting there. Strange.

If they turn up for the tarriers game I would prepare for the stench! Their obsession with all things Rangers knows no boundaries. 

3 hours ago, BlueMe said:

I can't complain, everyone is ok around me in CF1. 

I've even managed to get a few of them to join in when I'm booing Halliday during the warm up, which is good. 

No sure how long you've sat there, but do you remember the bird that sat up the back of CF1 last season that constantly screeched and moaned at every fucking thing in the most annoying voice ever

15 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

No sure how long you've sat there, but do you remember the bird that sat up the back of CF1 last season that constantly screeched and moaned at every fucking thing in the most annoying voice ever

Never noticed her mate, thankfully :lol: