Gascoigne Bites Back

Marky.

1 minute ago, dummiesoot said:

Because no cunt in the media, and they control the agenda, will take it on properly and tow slant eyes party line without question 

Not one bastard in the media with balls 

They all take it up the arse from that bheastly club 

24 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Because no cunt in the media, and they control the agenda, will take it on properly and tow slant eyes party line without question 

Agreed 100% But we need 55. From there Rangers please

• Charge the dregs of humanity a massive commercial bounty for Press Conference access (EDIT: actually no fuck them)
  • Free access to proven Rangers social media channels  

50 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Why are we always making excuses for our clubs pathetic dignified silence 

There is no excuses for them nowadays after what the club has been through

None 

I know what you're saying.  You're right. I am making excuses because I don't want to believe they've said nothing. Very poor from the club tbh.

When I worked at Ibrox, Gazza was just coming back from injury, I had to use the lift and him and Danny Baker were in. Danny turns to Gazza and says "watch you don't get injured going down." Gazza just laughed heartily.

Good times and a great guy, so warm and genuine. 

5 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I just wish the club would get off its hands and make a statement to back Gazza up, almost as bad as the SFA cunts.

Dignified silence, still seems the order of the day

Just looked up SHITEBAG in the urban dictionary and there's a photo of Stewart Robertson

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Dignified silence, still seems the order of the day

Just looked up SHITEBAG in the urban dictionary and there's a photo of Stewart Robertson

Wasn't good enough for Motherwell.

If he was a player or manager we'd have punted him by now. Hopefully someone at Ibrox sees sense sooner ra5her than later.

17 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

I love reading his stories. Truly a one off. From leaving fish in Duke-box's boot, to the Gattuso suit story, they're all great stories and paint a true picture of the man. Also read one today....not sure how exact it is, but it's just so.....Gazza. During a Spurs training session, the ball gets kicked over a fence. Gazza shouts: "I'll get it" and leaps over the fence. And is not seen again for the rest of the day. Next day, almost exactly 24 hours later....he leaps back over the fence with the ball and shouts..."Got it!". :lol: :lol: Would love it of that's true!!

The Gattuso suit story is a heart-warming reality check of who the man is behind the troubles. A character, but one with ultimately a good heart.

3 minutes ago, Marky. said:

The Gattuso suit story is a heart-warming reality check of who the man is behind the troubles. A character, but one with ultimately a good heart.

Also remember watching him have a kick about with a ball boy one game, while still suited. When they were about to go in, he got his wallet out & gave the wee guy a note or two. 

1 hour ago, LegendofCoop said:

Also remember watching him have a kick about with a ball boy one game, while still suited. When they were about to go in, he got his wallet out & gave the wee guy a note or two. 

Not something you’ll ever have read in the papers.